Reviews for I Will Not Forget
narniagirl11 chapter 11 . 1/16/2012
Oh no! Oh, please do finish! I really have enjoyed a story where Lucy isn't just a little kid but where she is older but still has her innocence. So pretty please finish the story!

I know I will never forget my time in Narnia; even if it is in my imagination. I wrote a whole series about my best friends, my sister and I in Narnia. We have had marvelous adventures together along with the Pevensies, Caspian and even Rilian. I have yet to write about the Last Battle. But I'm thinking about it.

I really do hope you choose to finish this story. I'm looking forward to it! :) God bless.
jmljasmine chapter 11 . 1/24/2008
Very interesting so far. I see though that you implied that updates would be faster but seeing your last update makes me wonder if the story is abandoned. I hope not.
Someday Oneday chapter 11 . 4/8/2007
And I get no mention as to how you know who's where when? I'm stung. hehe. Who, where, when. How, why...wherefore, whether, where to? Or did you did out your copy of the book? :p

I like that you've brought Susan back. It's given it a twist, and is adding in something more than just what you can read in the books. I wait with baited breath.
Magic Crystal Rose chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Thank you for updating. I find this story very enjoyable.
Just Jill chapter 11 . 4/7/2007
Oh, wow. It's good to see you are back!

Interesting chapter - and Susan is back, eh? Well, we'll see. Great job!

Just Jill
SarahE7191 chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
Well I'm still here. That was good but kinda short after so long, so you had better update soon. LOL.

Sarah
imakeladrygirl chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
I think it's an interesting idea to bring Susan back to meet Lucy, as long as she has to leave the gathering early or something and it goes back to cannon. Great chapter too. Update soon!
vanitys.closet chapter 10 . 2/15/2007
Can you let me say it again? PLS UPDATE THIS STORY!
Mizuki hikari chapter 10 . 10/28/2006
continue .
Someday Oneday chapter 10 . 7/14/2006
I know what will happen... I don't want them to die! *sigh* I guess they don't, not really...
staysweet1214 chapter 9 . 7/11/2006
pls. update! :)
staysweet1214 chapter 10 . 7/3/2006
Pls. update soon :)
joh.ann chapter 10 . 7/2/2006
*sniff* Your concept and writings-very C.S. Lewis! I love it so much! Pls. update soon! I love it so much! :) Good job! :) God bless!
The One Last Elf chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
You have no idea how happy I was when I saw that the story was updated! I had been wondering, when they went to visit the professor, if they were gonna get that visit by Tirian. And I absolutely love Lucy's reaction to the idea about the rings. Seems she's always taking that sort of stance and she's always right. You'd think they'd listen by now! :D I also love Peter going into High King mode. It gives me shivers. Course I'm now able to imaging that as William Mosely now and just thinking of him period gives me shivers, lolol. Great chapter and I'm glad you're on Holiday! Can't wait for the next one! :D

TOLE
SarahE7191 chapter 10 . 6/25/2006
I didn't even catch on until this chapter that it would connect to that. LOL. You did an extreamly good job at leading towards the 7th book. Update soon.

Sarah