Reviews for Infinitas
Rahar Moonfire chapter 7 . 1/18/2010
...*pants happily* I loved it. That was an amazing story. I almost cried at the end. Darn you Duzell for not seeing and darn you Phelios for doing the "right" thing, however rediculou that sounds. I'm gunna try and read the sequal and your livejournel thingy if I can.

*has fangirl moment* Yay yaoi! :D
Inez chapter 8 . 6/29/2008

Another great story! Well done!

W'll be wiating for your next Vampire Game story! (Hopefully Yujinn as Phelio's reincarnation will be there too!)

Nameless Ookami chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
Wonderful story! You did a great job keeping everyone in character and everything was just so well written! Great work! Now... off to read the sequel!

Nameless Ookami
vicious-kitsune chapter 7 . 10/29/2007
I loved this, especially the ending. It would have been so easy to make Duzell say he loved Phelios but that just wasn't who he was back then.

I'll definitely be checking out your LJ for the full version of the sequel very soon.
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 8 . 10/4/2007
Yayz! I'm happy you made a sequel (I was just asking myself if you would ever put it up xD) now... *goes off to read on livejournal*
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 2 . 10/3/2007
hnjlgdehikzhnkl.ghnkgl.gntd chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
bum bum bum!
Viient chapter 7 . 7/12/2007
this is the first time that i have reviewed this story, though i have read this fic many times. each time i do it still warms my heart,and makres me want to cry. so bittersweet

this is my fav Phelios/Duzell fic. it you have time please write another one. it was beautiful,thank you.
Retired Indefinitely chapter 7 . 7/10/2007
Wow! Can't wait for the sequel! (Such a sad ending..) *sniff*
GoodnessKnows chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
Honestly, this fanfic was okay, good at best. The problem was you rushed it too much - you were too in a hurry to get to the romanitc scenes and smut, you left out all the stuff that builds up to a loving relationship. Try including that next time. And it's fun, too! Imagine all the cute, awkward (scary!) scenes they can have when they're just getting to know each other. )
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »