Reviews for Battle of the Bands: Titans Style
PinkyFox chapter 32 . 10/1
PinkyFox chapter 26 . 10/1
Okay, okay... so I haven't been writing reviews because I tend to take FOREVER on them and just wait until the end of the story but this I just HAD to FREAK OUT about! SLADE!? First Mas and Menos, and Bumblebee, and Johnny Rancid, and THE HIVE! But, seriously, SLADE!? Even I didn't see this coming! This is GREAT! This whole story is AMAZING and I haven't even finished yet! Not that the grammar and spelling and punctuation are perfect, but STILL! This is GREAT!
m-nevermore chapter 32 . 9/23
I liked the story..
But I didn't quite enjoy the part where Gar and Rae got married 3 times. I dunno, I might be biased, but they seem like a couple that would hang on to their relationship with their life. Gar did try to last his relationship with Terra.. And Rae's waaayyyy better than Terra.. So I think Gar would have held on to the marriage.
Rae had a hard time getting Gar's attention in the first place because of Terra. I don't think her emoticlones would take kindly to the break-up if Rae initiated the divorce. Rage and Love would have beaten her up. Timid would have given her a hard time. I really don't think that their personality really "goes along" with divorce. (Btw, if Raven has Logic, then Logic would have solved any problems without divorce.. You do know that's possible.. Divorce isn't the only way to solve things.)
The rest are good. Just.. Consider what I said and maybe change that part?
sorry about your friends.
ImpossiblesFan2001 chapter 32 . 2/8
What if Jet Screamer, George, Dan Jendle, Sunny Solar, The Vocalizers, and Elroy formed a band called "The Jet Rockers"? If they did, Jet Screamer would be the lead singer and lead guitarist, George would be the electric guitarist, Dan Jendle would be the bassist, Sunny Solar would be the pianist, The Vocalizers would be the backup singers, and Elroy would be the drummer.
M chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
M chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
That is so not right of you do do that Lois Lane!
M chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
There is 2 lead singers?
BBxRae forever chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
I love and nice work :D
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh my God, who the hell are these people?
I haven't got a clue who is supposed to be who except starfire is supposed to be Kori Anders... I'm so confused. :(
sofia m.j.n chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
honest i like everything but,,,,,i like 2 see robin raping and dancing like AWSOME sence he not martial arts and stuff but beeng more u now gentelmen(the thing we dont have thes days) and ... SEREASLY KORY WITH A GUN IL SAY SICK...but love it ... altho i way weard about rachel ...ewwwww..
sofia m.j.n chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
wow ... u got me at the song in withch it was funny dude i thout the NEVER touth they sing it...
SOFIA M.J.N chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
SOFIA .M.J.N chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
sofia m.j.n chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
o.0 o.0 o.0 ...dude... (ackuard...)