Reviews for Battle of the Bands: Titans Style
ImpossiblesFan2001 chapter 32 . 2/8
What if Jet Screamer, George, Dan Jendle, Sunny Solar, The Vocalizers, and Elroy formed a band called "The Jet Rockers"? If they did, Jet Screamer would be the lead singer and lead guitarist, George would be the electric guitarist, Dan Jendle would be the bassist, Sunny Solar would be the pianist, The Vocalizers would be the backup singers, and Elroy would be the drummer.
M chapter 28 . 12/21/2013
YAY!
M chapter 27 . 12/21/2013
That is so not right of you do do that Lois Lane!
M chapter 6 . 12/21/2013
There is 2 lead singers?
BBxRae forever chapter 32 . 7/27/2013
I love and nice work :D
luvakatsuki3 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Oh my God, who the hell are these people?
I haven't got a clue who is supposed to be who except starfire is supposed to be Kori Anders... I'm so confused. :(
sofia m.j.n chapter 32 . 1/1/2013
honest i like everything but,,,,,i like 2 see robin raping and dancing like AWSOME sence he not martial arts and stuff but beeng more u now gentelmen(the thing we dont have thes days) and ... SEREASLY KORY WITH A GUN IL SAY SICK...but love it ... altho i way weard about rachel ...ewwwww..
sofia m.j.n chapter 31 . 1/1/2013
wow ... u got me at the song in withch it was funny dude i thout the NEVER touth they sing it...
SOFIA M.J.N chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
...
SOFIA .M.J.N chapter 28 . 1/1/2013
BOO-YAAAAA!
sofia m.j.n chapter 27 . 1/1/2013
o.0 o.0 o.0 ...dude... (ackuard...)
sofia m.j.n chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
hahahahahaaaa man love it
sofia m.j.n chapter 21 . 12/25/2012
DID NOT SEE THAT COMING, SEREASLY A GUN THATS MEST UP!
enyhow y have a song for u and a idea,star is singign ... ...umm ...(shut i now nutist that they cant talk epanich[[espaol ja yo si se]])... well hero by nickel back ... or sumthin FINE IM NOT THAT GREAt AT INGLISH OK!DONT GUGE MEEE!any way they doing a duet so thers a pause then is a electric music cree ated by cy and drums by takes of his gytar and with healp with his acrobats thing he makes flips and starts dancing then he pause because hes pousing then the music again and ...yadah...yadah...yadah... WAT DO U THINNK AWSOME RIGTH ... cool!
SOFIA M.J.N chapter 16 . 12/25/2012
dude that WAS IMBERESING NEXT TIME MAKE IT THE SAME C'UZ IT WAS AWSOMEEEE!LOL
sofia m.j.n chapter 12 . 12/24/2012
dude u make that in 2005! I WAS 5 BECAUSE I WAS BORN IN JULY 19th OF 2000!teaknekly it makes the teen titans in MY 3rd B DAY .. BUYA!
ps: spoiler alert:YES ROBIN AND STARFIRE KISS FORE THE SECOND TIME ... ITS BEAUTFULL!(second time because the 1 time was in the episode GO!she kiss HIM so that star learns inglish)

pss:love it buttt ITS LONG(REALY LONGGGGGG! AT LEAST ITS NOT THE 1 I WAS READING A 49 CHAPTER ... god its VERY LONGGGGG!)