Reviews for Containing the Flame
Olivia-yuymaxwell chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
WAI i love the ending scene sachi-sama! it's soo sweet :D and yeah it's better that ken called him with Ran it's more intimate than aya i think _ but even in Side B he called him 'aya' but i dunno if it's different "in bed" LOL
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Great story. This is the 2nd time that I've heard that Ken has a problem with wanting to kill people and liking it. (Or something along those lines) Do you know if that's true and when its supposed to have taken place? The characterization was perfect. No OOC found here. _~ There were some spelling and grammar mistakes and it made it a little hard to follow sometimes, but the overall meaning and emotions that you were trying to convey still shone through. The concept was really well thought out and you did a fantastic job, especially with it being your first Weiss Kreuz fic. I sincerely hope that you will continue to write more stories for this series. Preferably Ran/Ken as its one of my favorite shounen ai pairings and since you draw these two so well. _~ Which leads me to this next topic, I just checked out your deviant art account and realized I have you in my watch list. And on another note, one having nothing to do with your story, I also looked at your website and I loved the layout. It's very pretty. Anwyays, I hope to see more stories from you soon. Keep up the awesome work.
Crimson1 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was very sweet, Sachi! There are some mistakes that make it a little hard to follow sometimes, but the message, the story you are trying to get across is still clear. I really like Ken having to imagine killing himself to keep doing missions. An interesting idea. I also love Ran being the only one who really gets how messed up Ken is, and then goes to do something about it. The ending felt a little too abrupt, but you did say it was a drabble, huh? Maybe (only if you want) I could beta this a bit and give a more finished ending. I haven't done RanxKen in so long! Heehee! Anyway, I still liked your story. Very nice!
Seph Lorraine chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
This is a very sweet piece. I love the element of Ken's increasingly psychotic that you put in- your explanations thereof were also exquisitely done. I could definately see Ken self-hating like that. It's a very dark side to his character, and you write him well.

I also loved the RanKen.
bffimagine chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
"You're a bastard, you know that?"

Best line EVER to put in an angsty fic .
Rie chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
thanks for the good read! haven't read translations of the drama cds, but i think there isn't much OOC-ness here at all. and you made ran and ken oh-so-much-cuter together
Redemption Moon chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It was... well nice. :) Your writing style is clear and concise and very few cliches. Also, i think you tackled the seriousness of the subject well. kudos.