Reviews for Tin Angel
giraffelove92 chapter 10 . 7/16
Are you ever going to finish this? It's such a lovely story. I find myself re-reading it every few weeks simply to enjoy the dialogue. Your knowledge of literature, classic and otherwise, is impressive, and it always brings a smile to my face to go through some of the conversations between Draco and Hermione and pick out the references to literature that I like the most. Also, I really want for this whole mess with Harry and the rest of the Weasley family to sort itself out. It always irks me in stories when they don't trust Hermione. As if she has ever given them any reason to doubt her judgment. She is, by far, the most reliable character in the entire HP universe, and she should be treated as such by her family and peers. So if she wants to shack up with Malfoy, they should bloody well let her alone about it. He makes her happy. Hell, he makes me happy.

Do you know what else would make me happy? For you to update this story. I know the chances of that suddenly happening after a seven year hiatus are slim, but I thought I would just make the suggestion. Regardless of whether you finish it, I really enjoy reading it. So thank you. Brava.

Giraffe.
mrsfirelady chapter 10 . 7/1
I know it highly unlikely but I am hoping for the day you will update and finish this story. It is absolutely fantastic and beautifully written.
sylith senjak chapter 10 . 6/18
Please do not stop! I want to know the end.

Thanks'for the quotes, it's just perfect
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 6/9
It has been seven years. SEVEN BLOODY YEARS. Since you've updated this. Are you dead?
matkatry chapter 10 . 5/27
is there any more?
VitaAiur chapter 10 . 3/28
I am just in love with the way you write. It's simply exquisite! It seems like every word jumps out of the story and unto me. I know this story haven't been updated for so long but I adore this piece, I really do. I do hope that one day, maybe, just maybe, you till pick this up again and grace us with your lovely knack for writing.

Ps. I love you for including Pablo Neruda's pieces in this. I am in love with his works as well.
pambob343 chapter 10 . 2/16
Great story... Please update !
littlered1992 chapter 10 . 2/8
I love this story, and despite knowing how unlikely it is, I keep my hopes high for the completion someday. I'm completely addicted. This is by far some of the best writing I've had the pleasure of reading and I love all the literary references, cherry on top of a tasty cake!
Lyllian C.K chapter 10 . 2/8
Please please please update!
martyrdom chapter 10 . 2/6
I can't remember if I've ever left a review but I can't even describe how much I love this story! I guess it's been abandoned permanently but I wish it would be finished if you ever had the time! That would be lovely :) Take care!
purple sky always chapter 10 . 12/11/2015
Great chapter. Like the literary references.
LCB chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
That went well!
LCB chapter 9 . 11/11/2015
Happy for them.
LCB chapter 8 . 11/11/2015
So sad for her. That was so sweet
LCB chapter 7 . 11/11/2015