Reviews for Tin Angel
requiem2651 chapter 10 . 7/18
Hope you're able to return to this story, albeit however many years in the future - what a compelling read! I also love that you thoroughly document your references - added your Joni Mitchell title song to my iTunes wish list as a result!
Thanks for writing, and whether you return to this story or not, blessings on you!
I love this story so much! I do hope it is finished one day.
UnknownSoul-x chapter 10 . 4/12
Awesome, can't wait for more
EdB27 chapter 6 . 3/16
Your disclaimers are soo good. but the story is better!
weliann chapter 10 . 3/3
I enjoyed this story so much that when I came to the last chapter I was restraining myself just so I could prolong the moment because I knew there is no more to read. I loved it, all of it, the new perspective on Hermione's life "after", the dialogues, all the literature examples you used. I hope that one day, maybe, the day will come when my inbox will chime with an alert that says "Tin Angel - chapter 11".
Kuchiki Kay chapter 10 . 2/24
Wow. Really love this story. I know it's been years (almost 9) but I really really hope you continue. Hope everything's ok with you.
Kay from Jamaica
The Winds of Chaos chapter 10 . 1/30
Oh No! I do love your story but I've just realized it isn't finished. I hope you return at some point to complete it, it's truly lovely and wonderful and that's coming from someone who typically despises a romance-only type of story. You've really done a fabulous job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/26/2017
Where ever you are, please continue.
DracoShagMe chapter 10 . 9/20/2017
MERLIN'S BALLS THIS STORY WAS GETTING MORE AND MORE MARVELOUS UNTIL THE END CHAPTER 10. TT. PLS I BEG OF YOU, CONTINUE THIS. I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH
darkwitch57 chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
I know it has been years since you have updated this fic but I truly hope you can pick it up! I have enjoyed reading this one so much! I love the literary banter between Hermoine and Draco and I am so intrigued as to what Bill and Harry will do! I also am dying to know what happened between Bill and Hermoine to suddenly end their relationship! I have absolutely loved this fic so far and I do hope you will continue it!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
The 'reformed' Draco may be too polite, but l'am not!... sod off weasel!
WinterWillows chapter 10 . 7/20/2017
I really hope that you pick this story up again because I've enjoyed it so much, especially the literary references sprinkled throughout x
Tink48 chapter 10 . 7/7/2017
Please write more! I know this is an older story, but it is sooooooooooo good! Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
Monika chapter 3 . 6/15/2017
I don't usually review until I'm done with the story (I know, bad me) but this was so good I just had to. I'm a sucker for anything with a vast literary or cultural context, so the many references that you use are a dream come true for me. Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/16/2017