Reviews for Tin Angel
WinterWillows chapter 10 . 7/20
I really hope that you pick this story up again because I've enjoyed it so much, especially the literary references sprinkled throughout x
Tink48 chapter 10 . 7/7
Please write more! I know this is an older story, but it is sooooooooooo good! Thank you for writing such a masterpiece!
Monika chapter 3 . 6/15
I don't usually review until I'm done with the story (I know, bad me) but this was so good I just had to. I'm a sucker for anything with a vast literary or cultural context, so the many references that you use are a dream come true for me. Thank you!
UPDATEEEEEE
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 4/28
I've spent the past four years studying English, (with a slight emphasis in Shakespeare, as well as short form fiction and poetry) and I'm really loving the literary references, and the way Hermione and Draco interact with them. This is so great!
JarethGirl30028 chapter 1 . 4/28
Your characterization of Hermione and Draco is phenomenal! I often find people write them as if they're still fifteen, but here they show such wonderful maturity. I'm looking forward to reading more!
sorryspence chapter 10 . 3/9
Thank you so much for writing these 10 chapters. They were really great to read (again and again) and I gues, a lot of people already asked if you could finish this story. I'd love to read more as well, but if you can't continue writing, thank you ever so much for making my evening a happy one with these 10 chapters. I really needed that light and nice flow of conversation, that story that was not dark and twisted (like so many Dramione stories are) and your great way with words.
Lcky chapter 10 . 2/7
This is freaking fantastic. Even if you never write more I'm glad I got to read this little bit.
Cheers and may your muse always walk beside you.
Honestly! Why do you feel the need to begin a story if you cannot finish it? Atleast have the courtesy to mention in the summary 'ABANDONED.'
sassypants66 chapter 10 . 1/1
h
Gnoloo chapter 10 . 12/27/2016
I'm not sure if this story was abandoned so if it was I just wanted you to know how amazing these past 10 chapters are. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this fic twice.
riversgirl75 chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
I stumbled across your story and I'm so sad it's not finished! Would love to read anything else you write.
StephanieTronco chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Please please please don't let this story go it's very good and I can't wait to read more .!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Can't wait for more
JameyRose LovesYou chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
I love this story! Please please keep going