Reviews for Tin Angel
jk1447 chapter 10 . 7/15
I loved this story! So well written, I do hope you come back to it someday. But thank you for all you've written, it was wonderful!
Ughhhhh yaaas Pablo Neruda! "Tonight I Can.." is one of my all time favorites, although it's much more beautiful in spanish️
soooo upset that you didn't finish this story! it is sooo good! please come backkkk
Reignfier chapter 10 . 6/26
I know it's been a while and you have probably lost all zeal for this story but please know that you have a huge eager fan base here should you decide to pick it up again!
OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS STORY IS PLANNED OUT? I know im reviewing six years after you stopped updating, but seriously? I LOVE THIS FIC!
Hermionehp135 chapter 10 . 6/1
... So that's it. Have you just given up then? It's been what, 7 years? I'm so upset, I really love this fanfic :( but to be fair I shouldn't judge if you can't keep it up. There are so many possibilities of events that could have stopped you from continuing and I, and anyone else for that matter, should not simply jump to brash conclusions and say how awful and selfish and thoughtless you have been for not updating. I think that people need to regard other people's situations before saying accusatory things, so I'm sorry for the earlier comment about the 7 years thing. But I really did love the story :D
silver chapter 10 . 5/15
Oh god , I really hate you right now.. this story has such a fantastic flow in it and you just boom, did not update for years.. years! Urrrggh I'm dying to know how life turned up for both of them.. did her friends finally accepted them?.. did they got married?.. did they have babies?.. urrrggh all this curiosity and no idea how to tame them..
silver chapter 5 . 5/14
Holy crap this is so hot.. oh my gosh I am so in love with your draco.. oh my gosh if anyone recite a poem for me while doing the sexy, I will die.. oh my gosh this is so hot!
akoaggie chapter 10 . 2/12
I really like your technique in writing. I hope you finish this. It would be such a waste if you don't.
Dorawc chapter 8 . 2/11
i cannot connect much to the story. mainly because they talk like shakespeare most of the time. i get how involving literature shows depth as well as intelligence in your characters, but i think the amount you put in is too much.
Really? they can still recite lines while having an *******? my goodness
not sure how to feel about that.
if I want to read literature, I would have gone straight for it.
Oohmg will this ever get updated?! Oh man!
chibichanga chapter 10 . 2/7
omg. I thought this was completed. I really enjoyed reading this! :(
anon chapter 10 . 2/1
please continue with this fanfic! i adore this so much. xx
Buggzter chapter 10 . 1/13
But but but... what is Harry'so reaction When they meet next? when is Luna going to have kids? Hook far does Draco go to help hermione patch things up with the Weasley family? Fights between the various couples? Another girl or guy trying to get between Draco and Hermione? Character death ( may the author forbid unless written well, but it can make a story amazing!)...

COMEBACK! I need to know what you planned for your story! *dramatic sigh* Anne would not stand for you leaving a story like this, you know! You shame Ms Shirley/Mrs Blythe... ok, so I am trying to convince you to return, no matter that it's been a few years *cough*... please?
Buggzter chapter 9 . 1/13
Write more! This is a very good story and saddens me that there is only one more chapter after this one. Very good intro of Draco to Luna, and I like how his friends accept Hermione so easily.

Please come back to write more? I don't care that it's been years since you updated, you can return!