Reviews for Tin Angel
riversgirl75 chapter 10 . 11/21/2016
I stumbled across your story and I'm so sad it's not finished! Would love to read anything else you write.
StephanieTronco chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
Please please please don't let this story go it's very good and I can't wait to read more .!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2016
Can't wait for more
JameyRose LovesYou chapter 10 . 10/15/2016
I love this story! Please please keep going
killkerrigor chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
I absolutely love your story and wish you would finish it. Although I realize it's been quite a while since you've updated I really want to see how it ends
Cecily Mitchell chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
I adored Anne Shirley as a girl. And I found Ayn Rand to be a bit strange although, Atlas Shrugged was an interesting read ( I was heavily into dystopian societies as a teen)
avidreader chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
This was so lyrical and vibrant, infusing fresh energy and depth into the characters. Everything worked-the storyline, the romance, the scenic descriptions, the dialogue-thank you! Wherever you are, I hope you're still writing. This is a standout among the multitude of fanfic available and something to savor and re-read.
nostalgiakills chapter 7 . 8/29/2016
What about her cat?
Liv-Love-Work-Play-READ chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Please finish this, it is a beautiful piece of workand it would be such a shame for it to remain incomplete

Liv
Athena Linborn chapter 10 . 8/20/2016
really enjoyed this, looking forwad to reding more.
giraffelove92 chapter 10 . 7/16/2016
Are you ever going to finish this? It's such a lovely story. I find myself re-reading it every few weeks simply to enjoy the dialogue. Your knowledge of literature, classic and otherwise, is impressive, and it always brings a smile to my face to go through some of the conversations between Draco and Hermione and pick out the references to literature that I like the most. Also, I really want for this whole mess with Harry and the rest of the Weasley family to sort itself out. It always irks me in stories when they don't trust Hermione. As if she has ever given them any reason to doubt her judgment. She is, by far, the most reliable character in the entire HP universe, and she should be treated as such by her family and peers. So if she wants to shack up with Malfoy, they should bloody well let her alone about it. He makes her happy. Hell, he makes me happy.

Do you know what else would make me happy? For you to update this story. I know the chances of that suddenly happening after a seven year hiatus are slim, but I thought I would just make the suggestion. Regardless of whether you finish it, I really enjoy reading it. So thank you. Brava.

Giraffe.
mrsfirelady chapter 10 . 7/1/2016
I know it highly unlikely but I am hoping for the day you will update and finish this story. It is absolutely fantastic and beautifully written.
sylith senjak chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Please do not stop! I want to know the end.

Thanks'for the quotes, it's just perfect
LilithRisen chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
It has been seven years. SEVEN BLOODY YEARS. Since you've updated this. Are you dead?
matkatry chapter 10 . 5/27/2016