Reviews for Tin Angel
Ddischordia chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Lovely fic. I suppose it'll never reach its conclusion, and I'm doubtful you read these reviews anymore, but I felt the need to say that this is probably one of the finest Dramione pieces I've had the pleasure of reading. Congrats on being so well-read, and I hope you're still writing.
Lioness1988 chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
A pleasant diversion that was promising given the usual quality of such fantasies. I hope you've not fallen under a bus, but have gone on to better things with more developed supporting characters, and fewer intrusions of your personal literary favorites. While I found them more interesting than the song lyrics many less skilled writers foist on the reader, and useful in the development of your versions of Hermione and Draco, I think you have the skill and intellect to do something more.
natyslacks chapter 10 . 10/1/2014
I've fallen in love with this and now feel slightly heart broken that it's not finished. I hope one day you find the time to finish as I love this, the way it's written and flows. I love the character development of the two of them and I most especially love the way you write Ron!
CeLuDaMaTe chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
I think that was by far the sexiest thing I have ever read!...'and the infinite ache'

I wish that one day you will return and update. I so love this story.
ljpjcg chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
I am so happy to rediscover this captivating story. One of my favorites from when I first started with HP fanfic. This story is as enchanting now as it was then. I know I will happily reread whatever you give us another five years down the road. Maybe one day we will see your return to this. But in the meantime, thank you for these delicious ten chapters, I am quite satisfied.
StormGold chapter 10 . 8/7/2014
Please continue this fic! I'm DYING to know what happens next!
RealityEscape51 chapter 10 . 8/4/2014
This story is one of my top favorites. I'd love for you to update when you can. I love the chemistry between Draco and Hermione.
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I love all the litarery references
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love easy conversation
BrettBarnes chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
I think you've ruined me forever. After reading this, I don't know if I'll except any less than a guy that quotes erotic poetry while we're having sex. Or just quotes/makes book references in general. I'm not well read enough to know a good number of these references, but it's a very appealing quality nonetheless. Very creative, wonderful writing, by the way. A pleasure to read! I hope you continue writing, because you're exceedingly good at it.
miihc chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
It's been such a long time since you've last updated ! I've just finished this story and I hope to see this updated ! Just wanna see how the others are gonna react to dramione! Please come back !
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Eep! This story is amazing! I can't believe it hasn't been updated for years! I do hope you return back to finish this amazing fanfiction :) hope you hear from you soon
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Highly disappointed that this was not finished because it is really very good. I really wanted to read more!
licha.s chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
you are a very good writer, i like what you have done here. too bad you never got to finish this fic.
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Hey,
I know it's been a few years since you updated this story, but I just stumbled across it and I have to admit, I"m hooked. I love all of the literary, artistic, and pop culture references thrown in there and I was so sad to see that you've stopped writing it. I found all of the interactions between the characters believable, which I rarely manage to find when reading a DHr pairing. Is there any way that I could convince you (through begging or the labor of beta-ing as needed) to continue writing this piece?
(or even just get the cliff notes version?)

Winterhart