Reviews for Tin Angel
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
I love all the litarery references
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
I love easy conversation
BrettBarnes chapter 10 . 7/25/2014
I think you've ruined me forever. After reading this, I don't know if I'll except any less than a guy that quotes erotic poetry while we're having sex. Or just quotes/makes book references in general. I'm not well read enough to know a good number of these references, but it's a very appealing quality nonetheless. Very creative, wonderful writing, by the way. A pleasure to read! I hope you continue writing, because you're exceedingly good at it.
miihc chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
It's been such a long time since you've last updated ! I've just finished this story and I hope to see this updated ! Just wanna see how the others are gonna react to dramione! Please come back !
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Eep! This story is amazing! I can't believe it hasn't been updated for years! I do hope you return back to finish this amazing fanfiction :) hope you hear from you soon
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Highly disappointed that this was not finished because it is really very good. I really wanted to read more!
licha.s chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
you are a very good writer, i like what you have done here. too bad you never got to finish this fic.
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
I know it's been a few years since you updated this story, but I just stumbled across it and I have to admit, I"m hooked. I love all of the literary, artistic, and pop culture references thrown in there and I was so sad to see that you've stopped writing it. I found all of the interactions between the characters believable, which I rarely manage to find when reading a DHr pairing. Is there any way that I could convince you (through begging or the labor of beta-ing as needed) to continue writing this piece?
(or even just get the cliff notes version?)

Nimueiswriting chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
omg, im reading your fic and im just loving it. so intense. so really well written! :)
XX12 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I love this story!
I hope you'll come around to complete it :)
EnVy30 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
I've read this story so many times. Please update soon. It's too much of a great story to leave unfinished.
JH chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I am completely invested in this story. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I implore of you, please do finish it. The characters are far too developed for me to let go of.

I'll always be back,

J chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
even though this story is unfinished I'm still glad I came across it. whenever I'm bored or procrastinating (like now) I re-read it. it's lovely and the characters are grown up but still IC.

I usually despise seeing OC but I like Jo, a background character not interfering with the plot but still a pleasant one

what a wanker Bill is, someone should stick it to him. I hope he cleanly ended the relationship before jumping in Fleur's bed, if not he should be hung not by his prissy ponytail but by his balls.
Dorawc chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
oh my goodness. the amount of literature in this overwhelms me
millie1708 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
loooooooooove it so far! please update soon
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »