Reviews for Tin Angel
sasusakufan2357 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Eep! This story is amazing! I can't believe it hasn't been updated for years! I do hope you return back to finish this amazing fanfiction :) hope you hear from you soon
HermioneMalfoy55 chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Highly disappointed that this was not finished because it is really very good. I really wanted to read more!
licha.s chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
you are a very good writer, i like what you have done here. too bad you never got to finish this fic.
WinterhartZahneelCalina chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Hey,
I know it's been a few years since you updated this story, but I just stumbled across it and I have to admit, I"m hooked. I love all of the literary, artistic, and pop culture references thrown in there and I was so sad to see that you've stopped writing it. I found all of the interactions between the characters believable, which I rarely manage to find when reading a DHr pairing. Is there any way that I could convince you (through begging or the labor of beta-ing as needed) to continue writing this piece?
(or even just get the cliff notes version?)

Winterhart
Nimueiswriting chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
omg, im reading your fic and im just loving it. so intense. so really well written! :)
XX12 chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
I love this story!
I hope you'll come around to complete it :)
EnVy30 chapter 10 . 4/16/2014
I've read this story so many times. Please update soon. It's too much of a great story to leave unfinished.
JH chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I am completely invested in this story. I know it's been a while since you've updated, but I implore of you, please do finish it. The characters are far too developed for me to let go of.

I'll always be back,

J
kuku.na.muniu chapter 10 . 3/19/2014
even though this story is unfinished I'm still glad I came across it. whenever I'm bored or procrastinating (like now) I re-read it. it's lovely and the characters are grown up but still IC.

I usually despise seeing OC but I like Jo, a background character not interfering with the plot but still a pleasant one

what a wanker Bill is, someone should stick it to him. I hope he cleanly ended the relationship before jumping in Fleur's bed, if not he should be hung not by his prissy ponytail but by his balls.
Dorawc chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
oh my goodness. the amount of literature in this overwhelms me
millie1708 chapter 10 . 2/17/2014
loooooooooove it so far! please update soon
uncomplicatedButterFLY chapter 10 . 11/28/2013
I've really enjoyed reading this story! The witty banter and affection shared between Hermione and Draco was an absolute delight to read. I hope you plan to continue this story as it would be rather tragic for you not to do so. Keep up the great work and I look forward to your next update.
Aihsatan-Ellimac chapter 10 . 11/27/2013
Hello there,
I stumbled upon your lovely story in the 'in progress' section, I was utterly curious and looking for some romantic Dramione reading.
I quite sad that you never got a chance to finish this story. I was hooked
I'm not sure if you will be able to read this review but im hoping. Please give this story a proper ending. I would love to see more of it. This is just one of a few stories here that gave an IC portrayal of all the HP characters, in my own opinion.
Again, Please dont stop. We will be waiting however long it takes.
Good job. Take care! ;)
Thanks a bunch,
MsNashFajardo
Tinkerbell81 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I know it's been years since you updated and who knows if your profile is still active or if you even get the email notifications, but I just wanted you to know that I love this story and have read and re-read it numerous times despite the fact I know it isn't finished.

The story is amazing and the characters still fairly true to themselves from the book. You have managed to write a story where the characters grow up and change after the war without completely changing their personalities, which is awesome as most stories just change the characters completely.

If you do get this review, please know that there are those of us out there who love your work and would really love to see this story finished.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/10/2013
why did you stop writing it?
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »