Reviews for Tin Angel
sheroaredback chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
AH!

I'm literally bouncing up and down in my seat! I'M SO EXCITED! Please update soon? I hate to ask you to hurry as I know you'll go as fast as you want to but I'm DYING for an update.

and such.
LovinLovegood1 chapter 6 . 2/5/2006
O. Good chpater, Great story. Please continue.
SoccerSmartie chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
I like your story. So your one of those crazy HOUSE fans? Hugh Laurie is unbeilevable in that show... sarcastic and rude... you gotta love it
natpriestess chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
hey..really great story. fine. love the english. i study too much shakespeare and others for lit. well keep updating.!
jepa chapter 6 . 2/4/2006
Hello!

Sorry for not reviewing the 5 chapter, but yeat again I have to note that you are a brilliant writer. Both of the chapters where so well written, and of course the Neruda quote was spot on. I have to admit that I had been waiting for it.

On the subject of Neruda I found some lines that would, in my oppinion fit perfectly in to the HP universe, abeit to which shipp Im not sure. They are from Every Day You Play ;How you must have sufferd getting accustomed to me,

my savage, solitary soul, my name that sends them all running..
bloodwitch88 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
great chapters, love it. update soon
Secret Thought chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
Run draco...RUN! There gonna hunt him down, and torture him...slowly...hahaha...
lee74 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
love this story hope you update soon.
SelfHatred chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
love it continue this stroyu unlike others has class and is unpredictable, the setting is great and it seems like there is a real purpose keep it up!
frozenroses chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
I've been waiting for this update since forever...or it feels like that anyway lol. Another great job-I'll be waiting for the next one!
Rhonda21 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
YES! another wonderful chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next.
LILHOUSELF chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
OMG THEY are so dead...in every sense of the word...i can't wait until you next chapter!
lilred-07 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
YOu MUST UPDATE LIKE NOW! cuz i want to see how they're going to react! oh and spectacular steamy chappie btw!
dee023 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
This is a really good story and an interesting concept. Please update soon.
CzarinaTracy chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
i loved it! update soon, i can't wait to see bills reaction to her dating draco, along with the ret of the weaselys
775 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »