Reviews for Tin Angel
SelfHatred chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
love it continue this stroyu unlike others has class and is unpredictable, the setting is great and it seems like there is a real purpose keep it up!
frozenroses chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
I've been waiting for this update since forever...or it feels like that anyway lol. Another great job-I'll be waiting for the next one!
Rhonda21 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
YES! another wonderful chapter!

Can't wait to see what happens next.
LILHOUSELF chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
OMG THEY are so dead...in every sense of the word...i can't wait until you next chapter!
lilred-07 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
YOu MUST UPDATE LIKE NOW! cuz i want to see how they're going to react! oh and spectacular steamy chappie btw!
dee023 chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
This is a really good story and an interesting concept. Please update soon.
CzarinaTracy chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
i loved it! update soon, i can't wait to see bills reaction to her dating draco, along with the ret of the weaselys
SingfortheMoment chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
luv this story! update soon!
seghen chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
YES! i cant WAIT until we see what will happen to the pair when harry and ron get their hands on them. haha, it was the 'hands on' that mustve caught their attention. and what about bill? he'll probably be suddenly shocked and act as tho he still loves her, i suppose.

simply cant wait!
kazfeist chapter 6 . 2/3/2006
Well done, again! I also have an LJ page, but I don't use it...same name as well. Good luck with the grad stuff...and thanks for the Lit references. I always considered myself a bit ill-read, as I didn't take English after freshman year in college: too many poli. sci and foreign language courses. Cheers!
kazfeist chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
Well, it's really almost indistinguishable from version. Goodonya! Well done and looking forward for more...
Yuthanasia chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
How could you update on Adultfanfiction instead of here? T_T I found you there... LOL, I read your fanfic and was surprised to see you nominated. (: Glad others are smart enough to enjoy your writing.
NelStar7 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
I'm so glad you updated! And what an update it was! I'm really enjoying this story... the way you're slowly unraveling the past between Hermione/Bill/Fluer is great. Can't wait to find out what happened!

And as for what's going on between Draco and Hermione, simply wow. Love the way they're coming together. Loved the inner dialogue for Draco, torn between containing his lust for Hermione afraid of driving her away, and ravishing her till she can't walk. It brings a softer aspect to Draco, that he actually cares for Hermmione and that he's afraid he'll scare her off. Great job, great job indeed.

~KA

PS. Great use of Neruda's poem!
Vengeful chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Wonderful chapter! I look forward to reading more soon.
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
great story! update soon!
767 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »