Reviews for Tin Angel
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
another lovely chapter. I simply love this story, lovely. Can't wait for your next update!
Slytherin84ever chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
again and again... i say you are amazing, awesome and I all I can do is compliment your story. You are a great author and I am truly looking forward to more and more. My e-mail by the way is you can put me on any list regarding this story!
WildKitty27 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
I love this story! So much fanfiction is... well, less than grammatically correct, to be polite and say the least. But with this lovely piece, not only is it free of errors, it's like a treasure hunt to see if I catch all the references! On that note, it pleases me to no end that you list them all at the bottom of the page. Hopefully people are learning! And finally, I really enjoy all the realistic little touches, the example that comes to mind is Draco picking up a bottle of Veuve Cliquot instead of Dom Perignon. Everyone knows that Dom is very nice, expensive Champagne. But it's totally cliche, and a truly classy author like yourself, gives Draco more credit than that. So cheers to you, and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

ifyoujustsmile chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
this story is so good i hope tog od u write sum more !x x x
bloodwitch88 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
great story. i love it. theres not many good stories after they graduate! can't wait for the next chappie! please update soon
Rhonda21 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
I love this story! I have to say it is one of my favorites. The way you write it, I don't know how to explain it, but its just great! So can't wait till the next chapter!
lilred-07 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
i love matilda! oh my gosh i just smiled and laughed...and yelled just a bit, in excitment when hermione said it was one of her favorite books as a child! i love this story, love it! lol i can't wait for you to update!
frozenroses chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
tinkerbell7688 chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
Hi, I really like the story, interesting angle to take on a FF that is very popular. I also love the way you explain all the references, however Roald Dahl, isn't American - he's British, or to be more pedantic about it, Welsh with a Norweigen father. Sorry, just can't bear one of my favourite children's authors to be called American. (I'm English if you haven't guessed!) But its an excellent story, thanks.

ph0shzl chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
0.0 Update! ASAP, no rush, okay? This story rox, its so brilliant. You're a great writer! ;)
HarryPotterObsessed chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
Good story so far. I really like it. I hope you will update soon. Usually i don't reads hr/D fics but this one is good.
shnazzy jazzy chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
wow. you need to update soon. your writing style is gorgeous and i can't wait for more!
teleporttomich chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
i really like your story and i hope u continue w/ it. update soon!
redlightspin chapter 3 . 12/11/2005
beautifully written story and fully romantic without nauseous fluff.
Slytherin84ever chapter 3 . 12/10/2005
oh, I love this fic, it is nice to read an intelligently written piece. I enjoy the banter, the descriptivness and everything about this story and I am looking forward to more!
728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »