Reviews for Oh, Ron
bookworm231 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
haha, this was so cute!
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Haha, cute ending. :) Good job.
lilypotters chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
So sweet. I like it! The ending made me smile :D
RandomHufflepuff chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
That was hilarious! You are officially my favorite humor/parody one-shot Harry Potter fanfiction writer ever! YAY FOR YOUR POINTLESS ONE SHOTS!
Rani Jashalithie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
HAHAHAHA! this was hilarious!

And I've also read the "Are Those HANDCUFFS Harry Potter?" story. That is really good as well.
portionss-forfoxes chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Once again, you are a wizarding-world genius! Which I guess makes you Hermione. Or Dumbledore. Take your pick; though we all know Dumbledore's sexier.

Anywho, I love the playful Harry/Ginny-ness, and of course the usual awesome Ron/Hermione dialogue. Great work, my friend!
MadiOfTheSun chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Couldn't stop laughing and"awww!"-ing! (it's very difficult to do both...) great job!
springofthedandelions chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Not sure if I've reveiwed this story before or not, I'm sure I've read it before anyway, but it's lovely and I love it! :)
stydias chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
"Ron! Hermione! Let's go - she'll break out of the handcuffs soon!"

Ahaha, loved it! :D
seejayy chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Bloody hell that was good!...I apologize for that...Seriously though, that was charmingly lighthearted and fun. Hermione was crazy, in an enjoyable way, a side of her I enjoy seeing. Thanks for writing!
Hazel Sage chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Brilliant! I like the way you portray Hermione's mind!
ooo a jellybean chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Lol
quill.is.mightier chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
Bahahaha! This has inspired me to take up loving the Ron/Hermione ship with renewed fervor!
Kurt-Blaine-endgame chapter 1 . 7/14/2010