Reviews for The Crusaders
Dynamite on Cure chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
Well, I liked it...
I think it's a good story and I want to read more. However, Something tells me that it won't be updated though.
Last post: dec 2005
Current date: dec 2012
So it's about 7 years forgotten, happy forgot-aversery!
I'm still gonna follow it. Hopeful that it will get updated and if it doesn't, nothing was lost.
Colorful Magic chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
Talhoun chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
I found this story mainly on random whim, but I'm really impressed. You have captured the chaos rather well, and Konohamaru's and Hanabi's interaction is both believable and amusing (well, as amusing as it could be considering the impending danger... but I still rather like seeing them rail at each other). Interested in seeing the reason behind the attack, and seeing where this is going. (Cameos of Shino and Shikamaru were cool, though I won't throw in requests to see more of either of them... the story is mainly from Konohamaru and Hanabi's points of view, and their is quite interesting enough to keep me entertained).
Gin's lover chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
HEY,

CONTINUYE THIS STORY,PLEASE
CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 2 . 8/10/2006
I like this story continue it!
ventusanimus chapter 2 . 7/31/2006
...Please update...please?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
again I say it please update,I really like this story
ventusanimus chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
Wonderful! It's action packed and overall just cool! There's some dramatic moments that aren't over-dramatic, which I find to appealing. But...yeah, it's just to cool!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
once again please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
please update
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
this story is pretty good
Katherine chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
This is very good and has great action in it. Continue!
someone chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
I love it, but is Kiba going to be mentioned? He's a fun character.
Moonraker One chapter 2 . 12/3/2005
I think you're progressing excellently. Remember, if you need a proofreader, I'm the guy.
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
love the action and the way you describe all the scenes. Very nice beginning. update soon please!