Reviews for Holding It In
Ejammer chapter 11 . 6/24/2013
wait wait wait why has the chapters suddenly stopped i am into this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee continue it
iheartKaiMaxlovely chapter 11 . 6/24/2009
Hey! I've just finished reading this story and I really love it!

I kinda like the BB/Rae fics where Beast Boy's all...you know, angsty and stuff. But yeah, anyways...

I freaked out when Jinx and her crew came to 'rescue' BB, and totally spazzed out when they went to his new room and started...doing things.

Then I squealed when he said Raven's name! XD

Anyways, my point is that I really love your story and can't wait for you to update!

Bye-byes! Update soon please! ihKMl
CraneLee chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
oh thank good, I think I would have died if Beastboy and Jinx were together.

Kudos!
Death-Muncher chapter 11 . 8/8/2006
oh! I like, I like.

Love your story, please update it soon.

You've done a great job with Beastboy. I love how he runs away with the Hive Five and kisses Jinx and is actually enjoying himself.

ApocSM chapter 11 . 4/22/2006
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
Digicowboy chapter 11 . 1/25/2006
Oh, tension...I hope things work out with those two, I really do. I mean, Raven and whatever, but I think it would be interesting to keep, even as a lingering 's strange, but I think they compliment each other...
BrokenNevermore chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
Oops. Just a bit of a slip up on BB's part... Even though that was a filler chapter I'm glad you update : ) I'm curious to see what the other Titans are doing right now too. Oh and how Slade plans to 'help' Beastboy. Something tells me things are going to get a lot worse before they get better. Unless of course you have something totally unexpected and shocking up your sleeve. Although what you wrote about Jinx and BB could probably be classified as that. Update soon!
Ubermann chapter 11 . 1/22/2006
hmm. this is a good chapter keep it up

The Ubermann
6StringSamurai13 chapter 11 . 1/21/2006
WELL...that didn't go so well. Very interesting ideas about the hive 5 and it's members. Really good job fleshing out their relationships with eachother. The billy and wykkyd relationship is certainly something i've never seen in fanfiction...but yeah I guess it does work. Great job on giving the hive 5 a personality. Loved the interplay between BB and Jinx...which is kinda surprising since I'm a die hard BB/Raven fan. It was great until he blurted Raven's name at the end...i can't wait to see what happens next with slade and what happens between BB and Jinx. Keep up the good work!
Aries Vincere chapter 11 . 1/21/2006
Billy and John...? Heh, that WAS a surprise. And of course Gar lost his chances of getting some by making a typical Beast Boy mistake. Heh. Great chapter.
Malaysianprimeminister chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
good chapter so is this going to end up bb jinx cause that would be alright just so long as the story is good um so can we see what the titans are doing in beast boys absence
Digicowboy chapter 10 . 1/17/2006
Haha, very nice chapter. :) Well done with this one, it was very good indeed.
asquaredproductions chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Hey, excellent story. You are one of the reasons I registered, and I just want you to know your writing is very good, and I never thought I would enjoy a fanfic this much! Keep up the good work and updates.

-asquaredproductions

(right chapter this time)
asquaredproductions chapter 1 . 1/16/2006

-asquaredproductions
BrokenNevermore chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Dear god the ending was hilarious! *giggles* Do I sense a RaexBBxJinx triangle coming on? Or was that purely friendship? Either way, nice job! Update soon!