Reviews for Lilies
mangers chapter 12 . 4/4/2011
Wow, such a beautiful and emotional story. I had tears in my eyes throughout. I loved it. Definitely going to have to read the sequels! :)

I know this is a bit random, but the song "Sweet Disposition" by The Temper Trap came on my playlist towards the end of reading this, and I've not a clue why but it just suited it so well.
ladyevenstar22 chapter 12 . 11/10/2010
sweet sweet everything about it was delicately sweet and thoughtful! aw! going now to read clarky pov!
Bwill chapter 12 . 1/4/2009
Great Story very emotional. Good Job.
Secret Thought chapter 12 . 5/6/2007
No... this can't be over! Lol, this story was too cute!
Nr.Six chapter 8 . 11/23/2006
Nice chapter!
Nr.Six chapter 7 . 11/22/2006
Sigh...So sweet...I want a Clark Kent for myself!
Nr.Six chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Ahh so sweet that Clark hugged her! -sigh- :)
Nr.Six chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
WOW! Nice chapter!
Nr.Six chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
Ahh Clark is so sweet and caring! (and he can also be so goofy!...)

I really like how you write this from Lois pov!
Nr.Six chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
Ah...Still so sweet! And so funny that Clark wants to move like Jackie Chan! HEhe, if Lois even knew!
Nr.Six chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
Ahh so sweet! And so funny how Lois turned her arguments for Clark to stay around in suddenly being concerned for his wellbeing instead of him just wanting to stay there with her because that feels good for her. Hehe!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
Ah...Poor Lois! I am so glad that Clark came along! She doesn't have to do everything alone.
MsLane chapter 12 . 10/30/2006
I'm reviewing this now after I've read the entire story and I must say that it's amazing! I love the way you wrote both Lois and Clark, they're realistic and I could deffinetly see it happen on Smallville [if only they took a leaf outta your book of writing that it ;o)] I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, now I'm off to read it in Clarks POV soo yipee! LOVED THE CLOIS!

ML
VenusRising chapter 12 . 8/8/2006
oh, how sweet. it made me tear up at the end. clark loves her so much and of course lois loves him too. yay.
namjai chapter 12 . 5/30/2006
Aw, very sweet! Thanks for an enjoyable story!