Reviews for Star Ocean 3: To Another Space
TehRogerDeath chapter 19 . 11/19/2008
Best story ever! Every time I start writing ANYTHING I think of this story and I try to match its pwnage, but I always think I fail.
Kyphrin chapter 19 . 6/27/2007
What a unique pairing, I don't think I've ever seen a Clair/Albel fic... Very good story, though I don't care much for the Maria/Lieber aspect it was an excellent story
Gray Aibou chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
o

Wow that IS alot of words. Great Great Awesome Uber Hyper Mega Good Job!
LordxxAxelxxLover chapter 19 . 2/10/2007
WOW...This was an amazing story!

Albel is probably one of the coolest charactrs in Star Ocean...But I was still pretty drepressed at the fact that ya killed off Cliff TT_TT
rpggamer606 chapter 7 . 7/24/2006
im at chapter 24 and i like the story but the only problem i have is that u used names from other games and shows but other then that it would make for a great sequel. but i love it other otherwise
Catfish Tango chapter 19 . 7/16/2006
Finally finished it. It's a good, enjoyable read overall, starting form the grammar down to the story itself. If there's something I don't like, it's the pace of the story. The story felt like it's too fast-paced/rushed, except in the final chapter. But that's all right... maybe it's more to the writer's style - I'm a kind of writer who likes to write in details, so, maybe that's it.

Nevertheless, you've done one good story. I'll keep you in Author Alert should you begin a new story. We'll be in touch. Keep writing.
Catfish Tango chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
Just read your story up to chp. 11. it's a good story. Well-written and enjoyable. I really like the way you develop the characters, and especially the way you develop the relationship between Albel and Clair.

A thought... it's kind of funny to see you depict Clair fighting using the same techniques as Nel... I thought she'd be more like Adray if she's a playable character in the game. Well, no matter, it's just opinion. I, too am writing a fic where Clair will be depicted fighting...

BTW, I am a gamefaqs member, too. I don't post often, so you might not know me.

Nevertheless, you're doing a good writing. Keep it up.
HikariNiwa chapter 19 . 7/8/2006
This story is really good. But I would have preferred some more romance at the end between Albel and Clair.
MGSB chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Finished reading this about 2 weeks ago. Well done. The video game feel was very appealing, as I could imagine some of those fights in my head.

Character development was solid, and I liked how the main romantic pairing wasn't given an all-encompassing focus during the calmer parts of the story. Not that there's anything wrong with romance in a story, but when it's made into the main event-the other stuff tends to get overshadowed.

Grammar looks fine to me, though I can't say for sure seeing as my English grades are typically low.
ClaudeLv250 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Well it's about time you put the story up.
Yugo-Azuma chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
woow, quite a nice ideas and story. would you mind to add some romance here? I think Clair-ALbel is quite great keep writing plz
Lucifer-Allheart chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
he k_19 you finnally decided to put your fic up? great. are you gonna upload it the same way you let the Gamefaq people read it(parts) or are you gonna upload it per chapter?

Ferrym