Reviews for For Better or for Worse
Guest chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
So cute and emotional :) great work
KataraLovesAang chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
poor Aang good story
midnightwaters chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Aw so sweet.
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
Sweet story! If this isn't a one-shot, I can't wait for the next chapters!
libowie chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was so sweet, I loved it! Your writing is amazing!
Absolutely Unsure chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
That was a really good oneshot, really enjoyed it, CONGRATS!

~*White Fuzzy Ears*~
Beboots chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
Oh... Now this is a good one. :) I just love the idea of Aang sucking the air out of someone's lungs (I mean, it's possible, but the circumstances mentioned here are the only ones I can see him doing it).

I loved the parralels between this fic and your "To Have and to Hold". XD Very, very nice.

I thought that this (and your previous one) were very in character (a not so easy task) - especially that Aang was quite tormented by killing anybody, even the Fire Lord. ;_; Poor Aang.

I really, really hope you continue with this series and post more! I really do want to see Doctor!Aang. _ Please, please continue!
Kinbarii-chan chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
wow. I love your writing style! This story needs WAY more reviews. Your an awesome writer. Keep up the good work!
shinjae chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
OH MY WOW! I loved this. it was teh awesome-tossum! *faves*
felicia19 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
How sweet. MAKE MORE FOR ME AND MY SUGAR!
pharaohess18 chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
loved it and the marrige tattos of a dragon vary nice! of course i love anything to do with dragons so thats one point!
Dolphin Water chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
You are a great writer. This is so good and it ws a story that caught my attention to want to read it, which makes it even better. thanks for that wonderful piece. now i must go read your other stories.

~Dolphin Water
Calicy chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This...story...is...GREAT!

All I have to say.
accallia chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love how you torture Zuko! So funny!
LadyLore3 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
omg I love ur story so much, just as much as i loved ur other one. i loved the ending, that was so cute the way she comforted him. gr8t job, seriously, i love ur work!