Reviews for Past and Present
Katescats chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Hi just read your story it was very good.
Gems0ng chapter 9 . 12/21/2009
The end! No!

Ecklie as a goa'uld. ROTF! Perfect choice. It would make so much sense.

Great story. Loved that you used Nick. He's my favorite CSI.

So many unanswered questions. Who's Lizzie's father? Not the bad guy I hope. Lizzie would grow up with telepaths on both sides. How does Nick react to Seraphim's constant presense? That must be strange.

I look forward to more.
michelle valerie chapter 7 . 9/26/2007
i luv nickoc stories. Do u know any other ones? Im sorry this one had 2 b anonymous. Im signing up soon so dont giv up on me!
wraiths-angel chapter 5 . 12/28/2006
this is really good and looking forward to the next chapter!
Lady FoxFire chapter 4 . 2/15/2006
Interesting, so now what?
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 4 . 1/18/2006
always knew there was something fishy about Eckley! heheheheheehee I cannot wait for more of this!
sherryw chapter 3 . 1/13/2006
Hello...I just read your story all the way through. I like it. It's an interesting premise. Looking forward to another chapter. Hope to see an update soon.
cherry-kiss-red chapter 2 . 12/8/2005
Sorry that I ask this question, but did you ever hear something about the difference between ENGLISH and GERMAN? I think your story is really english, but that is a page for german stories.

Besides that the story is quite interesting.

-carrie-
KASEY64 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Great! A crossover I can love. CSI and Stargate. I know that you said Stargate may be small but I hope Daniel makes an appearance. I'd love to see Nick and Daniel together.
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
interesting. . .I am not one for CSI stories, but this is promising to be good! more PLEASE! ! !