Reviews for Three Dates Later
Ina chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
please, please, please, please continue! This is so good I can't even... Ah! Please, write some more!
potterology chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I've just powered through all the Dates series. I know it's been like 8 years but is there any chance of another? Any? At all? Please? Pretty please? I'm dying.
Rae F. Scott chapter 5 . 1/6/2010
Have I ever told you that you did a wonderful job writing the Date-series? I could read them a millin times without getting bored. Very, very, very well done!
royalhighness789 chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
Oh that was adorable! I love the awkwardness between them and how they are actually so shy and hesitant around each other but use sarcasma and humor to cover it up. It's so in character. I love it!
ChaosRune chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
Hey, great fic, I loved the first 2 parts, second and third date, but this one ruined the saga for me, I couldn't keep reading after I learned that Cameron had sex with Chase, that was too low, and frankly, even if I'm a House/Cameron fan, I don't see why House should come back to her, because even if House screwed up at the beginning, what she did is not the actions of somebody that wants things to work, beside, is she going to get high and have sex with whoever wouldn't turn her down every time they fight?
VioletPyro chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Just found your stories and I ahve to say that you are an amazing writer. I love them all and kinda hope Steve makes more apperances.
Eliche chapter 5 . 4/14/2007
Yay! great job. first few chaps were sad but then i think they needed to be. great work.
Labyrith chapter 5 . 8/22/2006
I can't believe you ended it right there! NO continue! PLEASE! ok i know its been a few months but if you get bored i wouldn;t mind another story or two or three lol.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
Aww! Amazing fic! Loved it!
DollPartsRealHeart chapter 5 . 6/13/2006
you and your literary skills are so cute!

btw, your 'saints and saviors' got me to purchase some chopin and bach.

Jadeey chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
Thank you for this story, it was really great. Your writing is brilliant and the characters seem totally in character for the most part. I love Saints and Saviors, and am enjoying the sequel but I really loved that this incorporated stuff that's actually happened in the show so much. Keep writing and I'll keep reading (and hopefully reviewing, I can be very slack about that I'm afraid. Usually because I'm running late for whatever I'm supposed to be doing due to the reading!)
cleanslate chapter 5 . 3/28/2006
OMG! I love this story. I read them all. I love how you bring bits and pieces of the show into your story. You also keep everyone in character so well. I wish you would continue on with this story. I'm definately going to read more of your stories.
colonelheather chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
Absolutely amazing! I just started readin House fics, and the only ones I look for are House/Cameron stories. This whole series was absolutely amazing and extremely realistic. I really hope you continue with it. It's wonderful!
etoiledunord chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
Aww. :-)

I like the way you ended it. There didn't need to be a whole big deal in order to tell that they were going to be all right. I've always wondered if answering machines record the entire conversation if you pick up while someone is leaving a message...

Also, the notion of Wilson "riding bitch" made me crack up!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »