Reviews for Change Can Be Good
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Hey, sorry for not reviewing earlier.

Very nice ending. I like the idea of Vlad forgetting about Dani; I guess the man has enough with his obsession for Maddie.

coolsodagirl chapter 7 . 6/19/2006
Good chapter, a bit rushed though. All in all, good story.
Opt1mus chapter 7 . 6/18/2006
Good story, I wish the kindred spirits episode would have been more like that, she should have been a perminant main charactor. It ended kinda fast though, not criticizing, but you could have added a little more detail. I really enjoyed this though. :)
DandNsGirl chapter 6 . 3/21/2006
Good story. Please update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 3/18/2006
Nice chapters. Excellent interaction between the characters.

coolsodagirl chapter 6 . 3/3/2006
Great chapter. Please update soon.
Nobody is Somebody chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
Again, pretty short, but good plot. Valerie always had a crush on Danny and would just walk straight past Tucker though, since when did they become a thing? And why didn't they just hang out together, you kept saying that Tucker was here to annoy them, but Tucker's not all that bad.

And I have to warn you about spelling. You misspelled suggested, popping, and other double consonant words. It helps if you reread your work after submitting the document, that way you can check. And if you do that but don't catch the misspellings, try checking the words like pop and popping isn't pope and poping. It's easy to tell what you mean, but you need to be able to tell on your own.
Nobody is Somebody chapter 4 . 1/27/2006
Extremely short, but good nonetheless. You need to describe more action though. There should be at least three lines across in every paragraph, even if they are talking. Try to extend how much you write so you can show more about what's going on.
Nobody is Somebody chapter 3 . 1/27/2006
Don't just say 'said' after each person talking, try to mix it up by using repeated, whispered, muttered, mumbled, grumbled, complained, or just have a descriptive word after said like 'said angrily,' or 'said nervously,' or 'said plainly.

And when describing places to go, you kind of jump around. You need to describe how they got there too and not just 'at the amusement park,' or 'at Sam's house' or anything like that. Say 'The two flew to Sam's house and found Tucker with her. They sat on the porch, trying to decide where to go.' or something like that anyway.

And you need to keep Tucker in character. He's sarcastic, nerdy, and says 'dude' a lot. He's one of those 'wanna-bes' whp try to sound cool and hit on the ladies.

Which brings me to another point, when using mom and dad as a name then capitalze it. 'Danny asked, "Mom, will you go stop Dad from destroying my sister's (I know he'd never say that, but I'm trying to prove a point) room?" - Notice that my sister isn't capitalized, but Mom and Dad are because they're used as a name.

You started with Dani being shy and a complete loser, stay with it and make sure she stays secretive. She can't be yelling things out if she's supposed to kill the person she's going on a ride with. She should be nervous as well, Vlad is after her and all.

Enough with the flames though and I'm sorry but I had to get those points across though. Other than that, plot's good and update soon!
Nobody is Somebody chapter 2 . 1/27/2006
Very original with Vlad's plans...(sarcasm) o well. How did she know that Sam and Tucker were okay with the whole ghost business? And where's Tucker?
Love Sucks chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
update soon this story is like awsome to the extream
coolsodagirl chapter 5 . 1/24/2006
LOL, I loved that story (I Can't Have It All) where they gave Tucker an hard time. This should be interesting. Please update soon.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Nice chapter. Dani's reactions are understandable if Vlad really abused her.

Keep the good writing.

BTW, I have another ColoRed Chuck's story. Give it a look, please.
Love Sucks chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
that's so good i'm lost for words, please update soon!
Love Sucks chapter 3 . 1/12/2006
that's really awsome dude, oh Danny and Sam are flirting!