Reviews for Equilibrium
Ali chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
I just read this for the first time and really loved it. It was true to character for everyone and sweet.
jenefaner chapter 11 . 4/29/2011
The only bad thing about this Fic...is that it ended! I could have stood to see more of the Rayne in this verse. Very well done! I kinda want to stand up and punch Mal for thinking the worst of Jayne. And Simon...Good Lord, I couldn't hardly breath with him smothering River. Ugh, wanted to just scream at him to BACK THE F*** UP! URGH! lol

Kudos!
Lullabyes chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This is a beautiful fic. Crisp, yet descriptive, gritty yet dreamlike. You've portrayed both River and Jayne perfectly, and some of the imagery you've used is incredible. I first read this fic years back, but I still adore it so. Keep it up!
piticbob chapter 11 . 10/28/2010
This is just beautiful.
Lady Aquinas chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
I'm glad I read this story, but sad that it had to end. If you ever have the urge to continue it, I'd love to read it.
Lady Aquinas chapter 6 . 11/2/2006
This has to be the best Firefly fanfiction I have ever read. You have managed to catch so many different emotions perfectly. So far in this story I've laughed (Zoe's recollection of finding Wash with his dinosaurs) and I've cried, just because you wrote their feelings about Wash so beautifully. You have a rare talent.
Samson28 chapter 11 . 5/14/2006
Beautifully written. I really enjoyed. :)
Bookworm.Annie chapter 11 . 2/24/2006
wow, update soon.
tacoma chapter 11 . 1/18/2006
This is a wonderful story. I'm sorry that it ends on a bittersweet note. Well, not that there is anything with the ending - that is all manner of satisfying. I'm sad that the other crew members don't get a chance to see Jayne as River does.

Speaking of, how did River manage to get away from everone anyhow?
fee-kh chapter 11 . 1/15/2006
Fantastic. I loved this. YOu wrote Jayne's frustration so well and really brought across how difficult it would be for River to say what she really means and how willing the others would be to misunderstand.

I can just imagine Simon's reaction though. Poor man.
Amelia Incognita chapter 11 . 12/19/2005
This fic is amazing. You hit all the right notes. Everyone is completely in character, and completely believable. This could so be an episode.

*adds to Favorites*

Thanks!

a.i.
slaygirl101 chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
Oh wow...you have to keep going. I can see it all playing out so perfectly! Its an amazing story and I cannot wait to read more from you. Sorry about this not being an amazing review I just cant seem to form coherent thoughts after this...
Wrenn8811 chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
WOW, oh wow, I am all choked up. Your writing is amazing.

I have to know what happens next

Wrenn
wolviesrogue chapter 11 . 11/28/2005
That was outstanding! I read the whole fic in one go and was so angry with Mal and Simon at the is true they always think the worst of Jayne and on the show i hated how he was treated compared to everyone i have to say now is SEQUEL! This is just too fine a story to leave it there.
EreshkigalGirl chapter 11 . 11/27/2005
Woah! Yes, please, sir, can I have some more? I mean, this can't possibly be over yet. You would not be so cruel as to deny...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let there be more! You write so well, and your grammer is great. I love all of the little twists the story takes, and yet it's all within the span of a few days time. Wonderful. Keep up the amazing work and please update soon. (Yes, I didn't notice that this was all put up in the span of one day. I would still like more. Please. And, I added you to my fav. stories list.)