Reviews for TOW Nonsense
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
Oh, dialogue only is so fun! Great job with all five of these, love! You do a marvelous job of staying in character. Keep it up!

-Tori
writergal90 chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
He he he he he! I love it!

Steph
K-ville chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
The story was cute and mildly humerous. The thing I loked the most was the attitude and dialouge you had Rachel and Chandler use, it was just like a script from the show. Well written
Miss-Bing chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
LMAO ! That was hillarious :D Excellent ! Rachel and Chandler are soo fun together !
Leondra chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
I completely agree with Chandler on the Christmas hype front. I mean, really, I hatehow they always play the song 'They Don't Know It's Christmas' (or something to that effect). God- they don't know it's Christmas because it's still Thanksgiving!

-right, done with that rant. I am officially naming this as my all-time favorite dialogue-only piece. Chandler calling Rachel a neurotic shopper, and then taking it back when he realizes that a) it's bigger than a sweater vest b) it's noisy "and stuff" and c) it's square. His descriptions made me giggle in a slightly insane manner, and I love the insinuation that he doesn't love sweater vests as much as everybody thinks; he just gets them as presents all the time.
spacemonkey69 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
tehehe chandler is so deliciously...yummy with whipped cream on top.

Now that I have that out of the way, yay! I was all for you writing the Chan/Rach fic and it payed off! This was so cute and wonderful, and I much prefer reading this to doing my assignment (groan)
Exintaris chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I loved the whole bit about Chandler's present.
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
i always thought that chandler and rachel had a certain chemistry together. this is so funny too. well after all they both love someone from the same family.. enjoying this series.
mondlerlove chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I'm not a big fan of C/R, mostly cause there's been way too much of it lately. Chandler is my favorite too, so please write more with him, him and Mon, him and Joey, him and Ross would be great. :)