Reviews for Like Him
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/5
It's pretty much likely that this story's dead and that's a little annoying. This story was getting really good and interesting so far. I do hope you update soon.
BananaMilkshake chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I'm rather annoyed at the moment. Why? Because I have simply dragged myself into the habit of picking up on fanfics that had been written quite a while ago - and then as soon as I begin to find myself becoming attached with anticipation for the next chapter to arrive...

It is a little maddening. I know that you would likely never return to this story again; and I can accept that.

I seriously need to stop getting too drawn to old fanfics, though.

Your story was nicely written.
m chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
continuer !
m chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
genial
m chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
magnifique !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow six years, Willy's right time does fly.
Don't suppose you'd consider updating . . . ever? Such a pity were you left it, brilliantly written too. . .
yas chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
wow!that was really amazin
Anon A. Moss chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Ah shoot... I was hoping there was a chance that this would get updated, then I realized its from 2006. :(

Come on, it may be three years old but PLEASE finish it, kay?
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
aww Willy don't wanna see her? Bad Willy! Bad!

looking 4ward to reading more!
Prince Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aww what a beautiful story...well...letter :P

i love it. very creative, and written with a fatherly tenderness which makes me wanna cry. its such a sad idea, willy wonka being all alone like that, never knowing his daughter and never being able to forgive charlie. i got the impression there was alot of self-loathing going on in wonka's head, which is almost as upseting as him hating charlie.

it would be nice to c a sequal, perhaps where charlie's daughter goes to visit wonka. brilliant stuff, like always! xx
KidSakura chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Poor Willy. PLease Update
theladyligea chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I read this on DeppMPREG at livejournal, too...I want to see more...

...And I want Mr. Wonka to see his baby...I'm sure that deep down in his heart, that's what he needs.

In other words: more, please!
A chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Good but u need to update!
nina chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
wow, this is really interesting! please update soon
darkforces chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
i like it, please continue