Reviews for Like Him
Tmntfan4ever chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
I couldn't help myself so I came back again. It hurts me to know that this story is forgotten but it would've been so amazing to see more so please whenever and whoever you are, Come back you truly have a gift.
Tmntfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
It's pretty much likely that this story's dead and that's a little annoying. This story was getting really good and interesting so far. I do hope you update soon.
BananaMilkshake chapter 2 . 5/29/2015
I'm rather annoyed at the moment. Why? Because I have simply dragged myself into the habit of picking up on fanfics that had been written quite a while ago - and then as soon as I begin to find myself becoming attached with anticipation for the next chapter to arrive...

It is a little maddening. I know that you would likely never return to this story again; and I can accept that.

I seriously need to stop getting too drawn to old fanfics, though.

Your story was nicely written.
m chapter 1 . 4/29/2015
continuer !
m chapter 2 . 3/2/2015
genial
m chapter 2 . 3/1/2015
magnifique !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Wow six years, Willy's right time does fly.
Don't suppose you'd consider updating . . . ever? Such a pity were you left it, brilliantly written too. . .
yas chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
wow!that was really amazin
Anon A. Moss chapter 2 . 9/3/2009
Ah shoot... I was hoping there was a chance that this would get updated, then I realized its from 2006. :(

Come on, it may be three years old but PLEASE finish it, kay?
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
aww Willy don't wanna see her? Bad Willy! Bad!

looking 4ward to reading more!
Prince Nightingale chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
aww what a beautiful story...well...letter :P

i love it. very creative, and written with a fatherly tenderness which makes me wanna cry. its such a sad idea, willy wonka being all alone like that, never knowing his daughter and never being able to forgive charlie. i got the impression there was alot of self-loathing going on in wonka's head, which is almost as upseting as him hating charlie.

it would be nice to c a sequal, perhaps where charlie's daughter goes to visit wonka. brilliant stuff, like always! xx
KidSakura chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Poor Willy. PLease Update
theladyligea chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
I read this on DeppMPREG at livejournal, too...I want to see more...

...And I want Mr. Wonka to see his baby...I'm sure that deep down in his heart, that's what he needs.

In other words: more, please!
A chapter 2 . 6/11/2006
Good but u need to update!
nina chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
wow, this is really interesting! please update soon