Reviews for The Sandman Presents: A Christmas Carol
Billie the fourth sage chapter 7 . 11/2/2009
That was so warm and lovely, and I don't think there's much more to say xD That really got me into the Christmas spirit 3 Thanks truly.
Eskamoe chapter 3 . 5/7/2006
I would like to throw in my two cents towards the identities of the remaining spirits: The part of the ghost of christmas past will be played by Destruction. And the part of the ghost of christmas future will be played by Destiny.
Eskamoe chapter 4 . 5/7/2006
Update as soon as you can. This story is great! The characters are all in character, the dialogue is good (to be fair lots of it ain't yours) and the writing is well done. I could easily see this as a special x-mass edition of Sandman. The art could be done by someone like Frank Quitley or Steve Bissette. That would freakin rule. Good work and I look forward to your next update.
spookytonberry chapter 4 . 4/2/2006
I have to say this is my favourite Sandman fic I've read so far _ Really well written, i enjoyed this, I can't wait to read more!
GuesssWho chapter 4 . 12/29/2005
Continue on! Christmastime is still around 'til after New Years'!
SimplyElymas chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Please learn to use the enter key properly, as in creating paragraphs. This looks like it could be a very good fic but please, space it. Now. At which point I will read it, and I am sure, enjoy it.
Mousewolf chapter 4 . 12/24/2005
Continue, even it's only to finish it BY next year. Marching on together...great chapter. It would interesting to have del next, please. Or dream. But I don't think he's cheery enough. A cheery dream *shudders* scary thought.
Mousewolf chapter 3 . 12/13/2005
Desire and dream...:p the two sibling that hate each other the most...this should be interesting...keep it up!
Morbid Bibliomancer chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
What a spiffy story! It's very in keeping with the original tone of the comics. I like the cameo by Mad Hettie.

The only thing I would point out is that it would be easier to read if the paragraphs were seperated, but I know how your formatting can get messed when you post.

PS. I love how Delerium turned her hair into hair!
GuesssWho chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
Is Hettie Despair? She seems like it.

Who will be the Three, anyway? I wanna know!

PS-I LOVED Delirium's caroling. Can we hear the rest of it?