Reviews for Extreme Karaoke Night!
Brend839 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
malon or zelda
Lady Fai chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hilarious. Vaati seems to be one of your favorite characters.
Novoux chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
"retarded idiot he was"

ROFL. Pwn, Ganonpie!

Go back to your pie factory, mental man.
Starsong chapter 1 . 5/11/2009
OH! EZLO! MAKE EZLO SING! He will bring Hyrule to ruin. I just know it:) Plus I wanna see/read Vaati's reaction. Keep going, this is amusing!
Trip And Fall chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I officially love you.

Not really, that'd be creepy, but you get it. I clicked the shiny button.

Ganondorf is the perfect OOC character! You can guess all the crazy thoughts I'm having about Ganon singing..various songs. :D I'll admit that I'm insane.

The Discovery Channel song ring any bells? :D

Vaati was a perfectly balanced freak. I think you must really, really like Four Swords or something. :B Yeah..

Keep writing stories..of DOOM! _

Amme Moto too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
Just checking back in with this story. You should make Gannondorf sing "Angels" by Within Temptation. That would be funny. I'll give you the lyrics if u want.

kishaz chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
gawd, why did you end it there...? now I wanna read more!

yes, this is the great and infamous ~teh little stalker~ that haunts your nightmares!

. . . . . . . . .

or maybe not...
pikmin in hyrule chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
You make me think of belly button lint. When will you make the next chapter?
WhereAreMyMarbles chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Funny! :D
Kenshin's Boo chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
WTF? WHY DID YOLU END IT! so that was good...hurry and write another chapter! ill find you at shcool and bug you until you
Numdenu chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
Someone do "Boulevard of Broken Dreams" or maybe "Don't Speak"(i think it's called that)

CL:You forgot to capitalize the "I" Num.

Hey,make Aryll sing! La la la!

Paedella chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
xD keep writing! Once again, I love your storys (even though I don't know what dead or alive is :P) yay!
Martinis and Mixed Feelings chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
You should update this. It's funny!
The Tacochickenwings chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
LOL, that was too cute! Great humor, too. I wonder what Vaati's singing would sound like...
Bakemonoh chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
Wow! Sweet! Lovin the karaoke! Wonder who else wants to sing? (except Ganondorf *smiles and waves idiotically once he hears his name*)