Reviews for JOURNEY
mtnikolle chapter 30 . 1/26/2014
That was fantastic. I loved your descriptions of Kagome and Sesshomaru's dreams (especially in the first few chapters) and of the places they lived and stayed throughout. One of my favourites was the scene between Kagome and the wolves.
Yeghishe chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
At times this seemed really racially insensitive. Some of your descriptions and characters really rubbed me the wrong way.
I can't help but wonder, are you Native American or have you ever lived on a Reservation?
Darkness-Valkyria chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
This story was very well done, it had many twists and I liked the incorporation of Native American culture, it was unlike any other AU. The amount of angst was just right and I'm glad everything turned out happily in the end.
Perseus Theano chapter 30 . 2/11/2013
This story was brilliantly written with many twists. The dark edge accentuated the plot very well. Also, you were very descriptive in your writing. I could almost imagine it was real. What a terrific ending! Keep up the great work. You should also consider getting a job as a writer. This was the best piece I have ever read. THE BEST!
Scherherazade chapter 30 . 9/22/2010
A really unique AU story for this pairing. I don't think I've read another one like it. It was well written and interesting.
massengale77 chapter 30 . 9/1/2010
I really enjoyed your story...I loved how it had a lot of feeling in it.
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
keep it up
sesshylover4eva chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
what year does this story happen in ?
Tiffany0314 chapter 30 . 12/15/2008
ilovethisstory
Tiffany0314 chapter 25 . 12/15/2008
I love this story(:

sorry that I haven't really reviewed your previous chapters, I was just in such a rush to go on to the next chapter! It's such a fantastic story. It's so much different than ANY story I've ever read that has to do with Inuyasha. It's so unique and life like; that's what make it so special, along with one of my favorite reads. I was shocked and sad when and how Sango died, but it helped make JOURNEY a great story and helped the plot. Speaking of the plot, I absolutely love it(: I love EVERYTHING about this story! Bravo(:

xoxo,

Tiffany Chanel

P.S. Sorry for such a long review X)
Tiffany0314 chapter 13 . 12/15/2008
great chapter(:

i really liked it

just one question:

how old r all of the main characters?

ur fast reply would be greatly appriciated

xoxo,

Tiffany Chanel
magix234 chapter 30 . 7/9/2008
An entirely different fic with a happy ending. I liked it...
purpleblogofsex chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Wow... someone else actually acknowledges that So. Dakota is a real place. AMAZING! This was just so fun to read, because I go by Rosebud ALL the time, and I practically LIVE in Rapid; it's so rare to read something that includes these places. So thank you SO MUCH!
Shiba-san chapter 30 . 1/28/2008
That is so cute! I read the story before and lost the name. I was on devianart before and was suprised to find it on
DW chapter 30 . 10/26/2007
OMG i love this story this is the fifth stoy i have read by you. though my fav is discoveries. Keep