Reviews for The Woman She Loved
Priestess Kitty Neko chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
hehe, favoriting! funny, and cute! perceft blend.
Dark Nemesis 7 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
Oh my god.

This is pure genius. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. I have no idea what you've been smoking but where can I find some because this was so awesome it registers on the Richter scale.
LittleLinor chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Ooh, I have to say, I really liked the dynamics in there.

Good work, especially for an old fic!

:faves:

(and yes, there isn't enough yuri )
Nightgazer333 chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
YAY! It's a Lyn/Florina fic here! I just -love- that pairing!
Measured chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
*giggles* this was adorable the last line was utterly priceless and the MatthewGuy sniping was Also, hurrah for LynFlorina. There really isn't enough yuri fics for them /
gurl.from.damnation chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Loved the last part.
Roxius chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
That's such a cute pairing! Good job! I hope there's more stories of this pairing in the future!
i once loved a tenshi chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
laffs silly matt hes so cute I LOVE LYN AND FLORINA
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
XD OMG, I love this story! XD The last part was funny!
yeux-ombrages chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
very nice, there aren't enough lyn/florina fics. :)
Red Rabbits chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Ohmyfuckinggod.

Do you know how long I've been waiting for a Lyn/Florina fic? Or any yuri fic for that matter?

You just made me the happiest sonuva bitch alive. Ohmygod.

And it's not just a yuri fic. ITS A GREAT YURI FIC.

Write fucking more. Please. Maybe more Lyn/Florina. Or. Lyn/anyothergirl. LYNANYTHING!. I love you.

Kudos. Fucking kudos.
i once loved a tenshi chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
ROAR! this is so good! my god iam perverted! i love u florina! onli lyn deserves u! i hope u wirte more
Kumori-hime chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow, this is the first shojo ai (yuri is the strong stuff, its a must know thing.) fic I've ever finnished! (I started a kiyo sango one a while ago, but i got totally wierded out [by the pairing] and ran away . Okay, back on topic!) and I liked it. (I suppose that being a yaoi fangirl does things to you, no matter how straight you are... xD) Love it! .

Le Petite Chef M chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
XDD Julie does it again! Woo7, kudos for fish-head! Very nice fic. I liked the matguy parts...especially about lowen's curry! yay! Guess what? WRITE A SEQUIL! About like...sain and kent...or something...and GO TO BED AT A DECENT TIME! 'cuz you stay up to late...dork. hahaha, going now. PURPLE CHIKEN'S DO EXIST!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
This was a very cute and sweet story, it's good to see more Lyn/Florina in this section. My one problem is the Guy-as-matchmaker/romantic confidante bit...he just doesn't seem that type.