Reviews for Do You Remember ?
Devoted2Gilmoregirls chapter 22 . 2/14/2010
Oh my God, this story is one of the best I have ever read. It's so beautifully written, and it flows expertly. I love how you didn't turn it into a Luke and Lorelai love story. And your chapter names are so clever. Brava.
calleighsthebest chapter 22 . 3/6/2009
awesome styory, so sweet!
Ms.Bookworm chapter 22 . 2/23/2007
as much as i hate to admit it thats a great place stop,it leves you wondering what could story
Lena Kim chapter 1 . 1/9/2007
Good Job
Lena Kim chapter 22 . 1/4/2007
Good Job!
Sarai chapter 22 . 11/15/2006
Love it.
FluffySmarts chapter 22 . 9/21/2006
aw! that was wonderful! but sequal? please?
JayD chapter 22 . 3/10/2006
aw. that was cute. i wish you would have kept going though. i would have been cool to see how and when Rory started to remember more. great story anyways!
lackinglime123 chapter 22 . 1/28/2006
end *does the continuing hand motion* of the story? chapter? world? section? what ever you ment it was good. if it is hte end then it was a great ending if it was thee end of the chapter then please update soon if it is the end of the world then well... maby we'll find another planet :-D

LL
tom chapter 22 . 1/21/2006
Uh...?

Thats not the best point to end such a beautiful story ! I really enjoyed reading it, and i hope you will think about a sequel or an epilor or something ! It would be perfect, if Luke and Lorelai would be really together, and it also would be great, if Rory would regain her whole memory !
localizy chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
DUDE! soo close and then you let rory interrupt! THAT IS TOTALLY UNDUDE!

Good story :)
Lazy-Hazy-Crazy-Dayz chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
are you ending it there? i mean wow that was a great story, i loved it! did i here the words sequel, or maybe epilogues?

well please think about adding more to the story, i would LOVE it!

:D
Charmedchic72 chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
weren't we just argueing...i believe we were. luke was just so serious seeming...that made me want to crack up like nothing else! aww that is a happy ending. but i am sad it is over. or is it? cause i really wanted lorelai to finish that sentence that rory interuppted! i mean i figure this is the end. but i love epilogues. or something! okay! awesome ending, since it is all happy and rory got her memory backish...at least starting to!
rose217 chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
This was absolutely amazing. I really enjoyed it. I read it from beginning to end this evening and was happy and disappointed at the same time to come to the end. Lovely.
hauntedleg14 chapter 22 . 1/16/2006
this is such a great story! i love it! if this is the end i hope you write a sequel or something i really like it