Reviews for Operation: Exploding Jellyfish!
Erilin-chan chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
Hehehe, really amusing story. Loved it from the start to end. Marlene's "well ur face is a cold-bastard" was hilarious (I think possibly cos I have a foul mouth too, lol). Poor Cloud, he had zero luck with most things, but thank goodness she said yes! The sleeping positions of the three was slightly unusual but hey. It was great!
epitaphed chapter 6 . 2/13/2013
It's hard to tell when the characters are in serious mode or anything at most points and I'm not sure if you're trying to go for funny...

But grammar is ace, and CloTi, so points for that :)
random-k chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
lol awesome
Natsumi Jordan chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Wooow i found this story by reading a Forum... THIS WAS EPIC AND HILARIOUS!
Take.a.walk.on.the.wildside chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
oh my gosh! i just loved this! its perfect! so cute and comical but everyone in character! its so funny, i was listening to IM YOURS by Jason Mraz and it just fit so well with last chapter. 3 your def one of my top ten fave authors on this site! i love all your ffvii fics!
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"You win at life, Cloud. You fucking win." that made me laugh so hard XD haha sorry just felt like sharing that
fyreflyshy chapter 6 . 11/9/2009
so adorably cute. a few spots confused me a little, but overall i just absolutely loved it. _
emptyspace2015 chapter 6 . 5/8/2009
hahahaha I LOVED this!
Katyana Anne chapter 6 . 9/16/2008
I love the end how the three all fall asleep against each other like close friends. Not something I've found in many fics about them. Its usually just the two instead of one happy friends group. It was a very nice touch.
foxygirlchan chapter 6 . 6/28/2008
Oh god, I enjoyed this story!

Very realistic. It's a nice read, and I could pretty much see things happen in my head, although a little more description wouldn't hurt.

I loved the reference to the bike from before, and random movies. I want to know what that ninja girl saw, though. Yuffie hid her fase before you described it!

Oh well. Much love to YuffieReeveVincent and TifaCloud! You write them so silly and believable and lovely and I enjoyed this story very much.

I also enjoyed the Wutaian lady related to Chekov because dangit, not enough references are made to Wutai in fanfictions.

Great job! Keep on doing what you do best!

Adios!

Adorable.

lol

And it was realy funny.
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I love it! Because you just KNOW Reeve and Yuffie and Vincent hung out after the Deepground thing. Reeve and Yuffie probably trying to get Vincent into some normal non-exetremely gothy, vampire-wannabe, albeit drop dead sexy clothes.

Yay for Jellyfish!
Anon O'Nymous chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
Wait a minute...

This story has nothing to do with jellyfish OR explosions!

It was nonetheless quite awesome. Well done.
Distinguished chapter 6 . 1/8/2008
O MA GAWD that was awesome! hehe I liked the new curseword that yuffie yelled (fuckdamn). oh and we mustn't forget tiny vincent or reeve getting slapped with a live fish! That was awesome!