Reviews for Harry Potter and Sirius Unfortunately Absent
Meletis chapter 3 . 12/31/2014
Anytime except I read a fanfiction about this I'm all into it. But nobody ever gets her father's name right! It's Xenophilus! It's in the books and the movies! Stop being ignorant you're Killin me here!
AJ Granger chapter 4 . 3/4/2013
It's an interesting start to a story. I'm sorry to see it end so soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
plz post the next chapter soon. this story is really good and extremely well written, i would really enjoy reading it, but take your time in figuring out how it will go, im sure it will be great :D
Arekanderu chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
This was a lovely story. I am kinda sad that it seems to be in a coma. I hope it gets better soon :)
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I think you were being too hard on yourself. Your Luna and Harry are both recognizably canonical. Some awkwardness between characters at the beginning of a romance is entirely realistic. Writing Luna should become easier and less awkward with practice. And besides, if you let others see your writing when you think it is still awkward, they will gladly tell you what's wrong with it.
monbade chapter 4 . 12/4/2010
different, waiting for more for an opinion.

Envis E. Bill chapter 4 . 7/26/2010
They get lost don't they.
Scabbers1957 chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
This is a very good depiction of how Harry & Luna would interact and how Luna would try to befriend Dudley. while Luna may appear to be a wierdo, she is probably one of the most grounded of the HP characters in my opinion.

I'll add this story to my alerts. I see it's been just about 4 years since last update..I hope that you haven't given up on it.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 9/23/2009
Very interesting. Harry would not be cruel or unkind to Dudley. You need to look further into Dudley's fears. Maybe they are memories or maybe they are put there. It would explain a lot.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 9/23/2009
Well what do you know. There is some truth in The Quibbler you just have to dig deep enough to find it.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
Hee hee I think Mr Lovegood is about to meet Harry Potter. Great idea for a story.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Intriguing beginning. :) Very entertaining as well.
mrmistoffelees chapter 4 . 5/21/2009
Nice job on your story...I hope this ends up a Harry/Luna pairing.
moonpower02 chapter 4 . 1/19/2009
Very intering story, I still not sheer were your going with this, but I like it. Keep up the great work. update when you can.
Sethus chapter 3 . 8/17/2008
STAINS! I used to live outside of Stains near Thorpe Park (now I live in Texas). East Stains Massive!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »