Reviews for Unplugged
Smithback chapter 8 . 10/12/2016
Wow, this is so awesome,
So interesting…
Please keep going with this fantastic idea
Supernovabee chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
wow this story is really great. the writing is well paced and the characters are well written. really great job, I hope you still update this, I'd love to see how it ends!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
please update its so good please
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 8 . 8/20/2013
I'd love it if you updated!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I love the tv series as well as the first two movies.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2012
Interesting story... When's the next chapter coming
RoboReiko chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Like this, contact me . looking forward for what comes next with your outstanding story.
Sean Mulligan chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
How does Murphy's Wives testimony prove anything? It was irrelevant and didn't provide evidence of anything. The prosecuter was the one who said that they didn't have time to get into whether Murphy was human or not. The judge didn't have the authority to make such a ruling. The case should have gone all the way to the Supreme Court.
JJ Rust chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
Good chapter. Nice conflict there between Robin and Robocop, and I liked the way you had all his police instincts clicking at the hint of abuse.

You really are doing a good job of showing the increasing bond between Robocop and Red, and how he is becoming determined to protect her at any cost.

"Who would have guessed Murphy missed the sight of filth?" Great line! Shows how much he misses his old life.

One typo I caught: "leaving evidence of human for someone" I think should be "leaving evidence of human activity for someone"

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next chapter.
JJ Rust chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
Good beginning. The books are in French? Now I'm really curious what is going on and where exactly Murphy could be. I thought it ended too abruptly with no hook to get the reader interested in what lies ahead for the next chapter.

One typo I caught: "Murphy himself only knows" should be "Murphy himself only knew"

JJ Rust chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Probably one of the best chapters so far. Great job with the courtroom scene, and bringing in Murphy's ex-wife whose outburst ultimately boomed him. I also liked the way you handled Robocop's emotions, thinking himself not real at times, and his burning desire to express his anger. Nice job in, er, fleshing him out.

Some typos I caught: "He did have the ability to cry" should be "He didn't have the ability to cry"

"His own tear ducts was" should be "His own tear ducts were"

"dangerou" should be "dangerous"

JJ Rust chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Good job showing Murphy's confusion and frustration trying to remember the past. I also liked how awkward he was at times with Red in this chapter, as well as the way he tried to help her with her arm and the pills.

Some typos I caught: "convenient store" should be "convenience store"

"The idea of modesty was loss on her" should be "The idea of modesty was lost on her"

"the tube's slot been broken" should be "the tube's slot had been broken"

JJ Rust chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Not a bad chapter. At least we know a little bit more about the androids.

Some typos I caught: "her butt went numbed" should be "her butt went numb"

"was 100 sure" should be "was 100 percent sure"

"he didn't planned" should be "he didn't plan"

"If wasn't careful" should be "If he wasn't careful"

JJ Rust chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
So the plot thickens. Great sense of mystery here. The action scenes weren't bad. Still some tense switches between past and present.

Enjoyable story.
JJ Rust chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Good chapter. Nice job revealing more about Red, and her illiteracy and lack of knowledge on the most basic things. I also like the way you handled Murphy's burning desire to find out what happened to the world. Heck, I'm super curious in that regard.

A couple things: "shown it's beams" should be "shown its beams"

Also, watch out on past and present tense switches throughout the story. Pick one tense and stick with it.

Enjoying the story. Keep up the good work.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »