Reviews for One Bird, Two Stones
Sapphire Outcast chapter 27 . 6/15
What the hell?! You'll be writing, huh? Ugh. You're unbelievable. The rest of this fan fiction is now gone and non-existent.
Sapphire Outcast chapter 19 . 6/15
Wowwww... Just... Wow! Can't think of any other response. I'm just speechless, so I'll stop talking now.
Sapphire Outcast chapter 18 . 6/15
OH MY GOD! Is Kinyago Gar? Is he? If he is, I'm just going to blurt out that, I KNEW IT! Nice story! Can't wait for the next chapter, and I wish I had a copy of DC Comics... Even if just one... Living in this generation sucks. I can't even buy a single piece of comic book!
Sapphire Outcast chapter 16 . 6/15
Why on earth is Raven kissing that thief?! Isn't she supposed to be in love with Gar?! Uggghhhh Raven, WHY?!
Sapphire Outcast chapter 15 . 6/15
Hey, me again! I really am bothered by the identity of this Kinyago thief. He and Gar both call Raven beautiful, which is something Dick has never done... Soooo, I'm torn between the two. Can't wait for more!
Sapphire Outcast chapter 14 . 6/15
Is Dick Kinyago? Ughhh. This suspense is literally killing me!
Sapphire Outcast chapter 13 . 6/15
What the hell?! Fuck you Dick! You're nothing but a dick! Can't you get it inside your egotistical, stubborn, obsessive, pretty boy mind that Raven dumped you?! And Raven, why the hell did you fucking kiss that goddamn moron?! Ugghhh, so upset right now.
Sapphire Outcast chapter 12 . 6/15
I wonder who Kinyago is... I've got a feeling that it's Dick. Although I think it's Gar too. What with all the Swahili and stuff. Love it so far. You're such a great author, magisterquinn! I admire your writing skills, I mean what a talent!
cecos chapter 23 . 9/28/2015
I lost all respect for you as an author. If you want to write an undying love story between two characters instead of pulling a cheap shot like having one cheat on the other do something original because cheating doesn't show the romance or love between the characters it just demoralize the characters. Having Raven cheat on gar and then expecting gar to love her like nothing happened is complete Bullshit. Too many authors I have read pull off this cheap twist which only shows that they have no plot driving material and can't think of any other way to move the story so they make on character cheat on the other which is Bullshit.
PrayerGirl chapter 27 . 4/11/2015
Holy amazing story Batman! This really is a wonderfully thrilling and inventive story. You have quite a talent for writing! Please don't let this die! Please update again and soon! You said so yourself, you're almost finished! Please I beg you, don't leave us hanging!
PrayerGirl chapter 26 . 4/11/2015
Aww how sweet!
PrayerGirl chapter 25 . 4/10/2015
This was great! I'm so glad he broke in and continues to not listen! XD Also I'm so glad you brought in the Twins! I was waiting for them!
PrayerGirl chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
Oh my gracious! You killed Kori?! Holy snap!
PrayerGirl chapter 23 . 4/9/2015
Aww so sweet! I'm glad they finally made up!
PrayerGirl chapter 22 . 4/9/2015
Very nice! Though I feel bad for Gar.