Reviews for I'll Sock Him One
quaffles chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
wonderful, amazing, and insanely beautiful
MaryEvH chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Oh my goodness. This is just charming! I can hear Ginny's voice in this whole chapter, and their interaction is just perfect. You have the writing gift!
nayin17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
awwwww nice one
Obviously genius chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
That was awesome! I loved the humor
Anne-Lilian chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Hilarious! I've read this a dozen times, but it always makes me laugh
bigger infinities chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
It's really quite amazing how you word your stories- it makes it a little confusing, but ten times more funny. I definately loved this one. _

~Icelyn
Kae'amp Kahs'khior'i chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Shrieking frogs? Erm...

Well, anyway, really loved it, it made me laugh.

~Frogs
sunlitdays7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That part with the music-making is so funny... even though I do appreciate the seriousness of the story. So great.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I loved this! It was great. So funny with the analogy...

"Even...after I dumped her?" "It, remember?"

xD I loved that. (:
Riiko Shea chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Amazing! Funny, but sad and insightful at the same time... and Ginny talking about Harry stalking made me laugh. A lot.

Nicely done!
Tsona chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
:) At first I was going to leave you a review asking how one critiques nonsense and complimenting you on your cunning avoidance tactic, but then it turned serious and now I think I can look at it more seriously. I laughed. How could one not laugh at that much nonsense and thickheadedness? Particularly as a fellow writer, a lover of words and their subtle differences, someone aware of all the picturesque harlequins made fun of in the beginning? Ginny, then, seemed a tad out of character to me, but it fixed itself and now I'll give it to you. I don't know Ginny that well, anyway. It's a well-constructed piece, and it fits in well with all we know, which can be very difficult, particularly jumping in in the middle like that. Except, of course, Harry, Ron, and Hermione didn't get to leave peacefully at dawn, but wouldn't it have been nice? Overall, well done. I have some of your other works favorited to read later. I'll be doing that. Cheers! And I hope your roof-stalker and you worked things out as well. :)
TiaGothicLolita chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
AW That was amazingly cute and awsome! It fit well with the story and the whole thing was great. :)
zebrasdancing chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
nice
Springrain chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
I love the screwball-y humor of this.
thatchesirecat chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
This is absolutely beautiful. It's an amazing mix of humor and sad realism. Your dialogue is wonderful. Really, I'm just in awe.