Reviews for On The Remaining Embers
sebulba chapter 14 . 8/10/2014
so disappointed. no updates since the last time...
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
So, has this been abandoned?
Lemarteskun chapter 14 . 11/16/2013
awesome story i hope there will be more.. I am interested in seeing how anakin saves padme D
StarWarsFreakyGeek chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Should this be Emperor Palpatine and Padmé Amidala?
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 14 . 9/17/2012
This is good!

I hope that you come back!
shieldmaiden19 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Okay, I'm confused. First you say that Anakin ran off and joined the Rebels, and now you're saying that he's Vader? What?! Please explain.
charmedjedi chapter 14 . 2/13/2012
please go back and finish this you can't leave it here. It is such a good story it deserve to be finished. I know it been a long time since you wrote but thing if it as a long break.
Cibbler chapter 14 . 12/17/2006
It always enjoyable to see a bit of the characters history. I enjoyed it.
Cibbler chapter 13 . 11/12/2006
This is a good story. I'm glad I started to read it.
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
teawithhoney chapter 11 . 5/22/2006
Ah . . . I seem to have forgotten about Luke being possesed in this chapter. Yes, well, clearly he needs Master Yoda and his gimmer stick to straighten him out.
teawithhoney chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
Well it certainly has been a while, hasn't it? Great new chapter, lovely introduction of Teenage!Han. But I don't think Obi and Ani are neccessarily right about Luke. He's far from the Luke we know, but he doesn't want to do anything evil. He just wants to protect his mom and sister and have that shiny lightsaber. Update again soon.
riverwater chapter 12 . 5/22/2006
NOW we're getting somewhere! Yay! And Han's here now! *does happy dance*
Chou Hime chapter 11 . 5/7/2006
Whoa, the Luke thing was creepy. o.o Oh! I can't wait to know what happens next! Oh! And I'm so happy you updated! This IS an awesome fic!

Chou Hime
riverwater chapter 11 . 5/1/2006
Oh, yikes! Anakin had better get a move on. He needs to get the children away from Coruscant and the Emperor. This was a pretty interesting chapter, at least the last bit. I can't wait for an update.