Reviews for The Wrath of Hera
Poppydots chapter 6 . 1/3
Original idea :)
alexandraruiz1 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
damn hera for this poor artemis
but everything has a consequence of this once one goddess is out the others get affected not everything will obey the queen of gods keep up the good work on this it's great
blackunicorne chapter 6 . 6/15/2013
Such a beautiful and interesting story! Please dont let it unfinished!
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Poor Artemis...
Motoko The Red Queen chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Damn you Hera... nice beginning ;)
Regin chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I Love, I Like, I Lust!Please Update Soon!
kallmered chapter 6 . 1/29/2012
Damn! You stopped there! Oh well, it has been years since you updated and I am sure you've moved on, but I still wanted to let you know, this is a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing with us!
Beloved Daughter chapter 6 . 11/30/2011
What a fascinating story! I would LOVE to see Artemis' reunion with her brother Apollo and the Fellowship's reaction to meeting Apollo. Heh.

I notice it's been 3 years since you last updated. Shame. It's a deep pity to leave a story like this unfinished.
SerenadingSerendipity chapter 6 . 7/14/2011
I really like this story . I know you haven't updated in 3 years , but please , please don't abandon this story !
Captain Clueless the First chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I LOVE YOUR IDEA! It rocks! I'm a Latin student who does the mythology exam for fun, and I always love anything that incorporates the myths!
luneara eclipse chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
I love your story, please update soon. I do have one question, does Hermes know where Hera sent Artemis? I hope to read more soon. _
EastAngels2009 chapter 6 . 2/7/2010
this is great. please update soon.
Tsuri-Born chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
I love this story so much and I hope you don't take it too lightly.

I pray you may find it in your heart to continue this story if possible.
LionessBug chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
WOW this is awesome :)
BasilissaSofia chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
I'm not sure if I've reviewed this before but I just wanted to tell you I love this.

I don't often review on anymore but I just thought I should because I like the combination you've used. Artemis, one of the three Virgin Goddesses, and who's known to be well haughty I guess is the word, in Middle Earth.

I love the way you've seamlessly interwoven her into the plot and fit her in with the cast of characters. You've written her so wonderfully and this is always how I imagined her when I read the myths - she's my absolute favourite of all the gods and I always look for statues of her when I go to Greece.

She's a very earthy goddess and I love how you've integrated that into her appearance, and to me she seems to just be the exact opposite of Legolas (physically). I can't remember from the beginning if you'd added her tiara with the crescent moon on top but yeah I just remember that bit from the statues, cause I'm a sucker for crowns. Haha.

Anyway, I love everything you've written and I hope you aren't being too bogged down by all your work - I know I'm barely getting on top of mine. Can't wait to hear of more from you.

Sofie.