Reviews for Voyeurs
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
The River-esque stream of consciousness followed by the casual "Nice ass." comment made me LOL so hard. Great job!
zephod chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Shiny! Hope you have more...
Siarh chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG! Picture perfect! Your portrayal of the crew is perfect! I love this. There isnt one i love more than any other which is hard to say.

Well done! love it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Heeheehee, love it!
Yo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I laughed so hard! "Yep, THAT went well."~~~Captain Tight Pants, opening of Trash
prettypaintedlady chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'd be willing to beta for Firefly fics. If you are interested, contact me. I have no stories for Firefly yet, but I know the series pretty well.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Completely and totally awesome. It really felt in character too.
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Heeheee! Even River... XD Hilarious!
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Always nice to have a little more fun in the Fireflyverse, and you know the crew so would have made a big deal out of Mal's nakedness. I loved this, had a real good laugh reading it, so thanx for that - adding to favourites :)

blackshazel chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is awesome... Thank you, I needed the laugh!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was great. You got all of their characters down pat. I love Wash's usual worry about Zoe and Mal's 'relationship' before he appeared.
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wonderful story! I was extremely amused by the whole thing. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was just HILARIOUS! Especially the totally embarrassed Kaylee, and the chanting Kaylee, and the disappointed Kaylee! Awesome awesome job :)
Maddy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I always thought they didn't make enough of that Mal naked in the desert scene. There was so much teasing potential that went so unused. This fic made my day.

P.S. If you're still looking for a beta-reader, I'm available. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but if you email me chapters and such I'd be glad to proof-read.
kaleida chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
So nice.

Good of Zoe not to kiss and tell. Or whatever and tell. Makes Wash puppyeyed and desperate and therefore funny.

You go write.