Reviews for Voyeurs
wheelchairby284 chapter 1 . 5/14
The River-esque stream of consciousness followed by the casual "Nice ass." comment made me LOL so hard. Great job!
zephod chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Shiny! Hope you have more...
Siarh chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
OMG! Picture perfect! Your portrayal of the crew is perfect! I love this. There isnt one i love more than any other which is hard to say.

Well done! love it!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Heeheehee, love it!
Yo chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG! I laughed so hard! "Yep, THAT went well."~~~Captain Tight Pants, opening of Trash
prettypaintedlady chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'd be willing to beta for Firefly fics. If you are interested, contact me. I have no stories for Firefly yet, but I know the series pretty well.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Completely and totally awesome. It really felt in character too.
bookwormdaisy chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Heeheee! Even River... XD Hilarious!
Ultrawoman chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Always nice to have a little more fun in the Fireflyverse, and you know the crew so would have made a big deal out of Mal's nakedness. I loved this, had a real good laugh reading it, so thanx for that - adding to favourites :)

~Ultra~
blackshazel chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
This is awesome... Thank you, I needed the laugh!
Umbridgeskitty chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
This was great. You got all of their characters down pat. I love Wash's usual worry about Zoe and Mal's 'relationship' before he appeared.
CJSpooks chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Wonderful story! I was extremely amused by the whole thing. :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
This was just HILARIOUS! Especially the totally embarrassed Kaylee, and the chanting Kaylee, and the disappointed Kaylee! Awesome awesome job :)
Maddy chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I always thought they didn't make enough of that Mal naked in the desert scene. There was so much teasing potential that went so unused. This fic made my day.

-Maddy

P.S. If you're still looking for a beta-reader, I'm available. I'm not sure exactly how it works, but if you email me chapters and such I'd be glad to proof-read.
kaleida chapter 1 . 2/18/2007
So nice.

Good of Zoe not to kiss and tell. Or whatever and tell. Makes Wash puppyeyed and desperate and therefore funny.

You go write.