Reviews for Sweet Redemption
SamGrace chapter 5 . 2/17/2006
trop genail ta fanfiction!

c'est tres touchant la fin !

j'ai meme versé une petite larme !
icklebitodd chapter 5 . 11/30/2005
OH MY GOD i loved that sorry i haven't reviewed in a while but courseowrk and the fact you updated llike the speed of sound anyway iliked it especially the inner torment etc woo :P:)
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
wow.

cool.

thanks.

when?

lol.
El Gringo Loco chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
Aside from the obvious fact that Sara's mother should be in a California rather than a Nevada prison the story moves rather quickly and leaves many questions unanswered. Yo my mind it needs additional chapters or a sequel to address among other things.

Why did Sara decide to visit her mother after 20 years?

Murder is a state crime. So how did mother get from California prison, (Corona? Frontera?)to Nevada to begin with? (I can suggest a viable scenario if author is interested.)

Who arranged for her to be brought to the crime lab? Why? And how will Sara react to having been ambushed?

Lastly - I doubt Sara has ever heard her mother's side of the affair. And after two abortive visits, basically one sided confrontations,I think Sara owes her mother a listen.
Senorita Stokes chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
awesome story. i'll be waiting for the next chapter. this is really good. keep up the good work.
charmed1818 chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
sounds great so far!Can't wait for more
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
wow
Moixx chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
I actually love this story so much. This is going on the Favourite List. Update soon please!
icklebitodd chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
babes this is brilliant wondering if it is only gonna be a one parter its fantastic and would be brillainta s such however i'm curious as to how the meeting would go so maybe a sequel. this is brilliant writing babes well done :P:)
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 1 . 11/28/2005