Reviews for Blind Faith
AB-maybecrazy chapter 12 . 3/11
I LOVED the whole story: the idea, the plot, the in between sequences unrelated to the casebut I particularly enjoyed the little teasing scenes at the end with Megan and Charly ... somehow, that fit perfectly!
Cutter12 chapter 12 . 1/29/2012
Sure, with all the anxiety, terror and Don near death, Charlie acts like a typical male and has to sneak a peek. lol

Thanks for writing this.
Cissyaliza chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Very good story. Thanks
eurogirl14 chapter 12 . 11/16/2008
and here i thought don was going to be blind for life or something. oh well. awesome story! i loved it. poor don and charlie.
mouse8 chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Great story - nice last line! Look forward to the next one!
gymkidz2000 chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
nice job...good ending
tigerlily124 chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Very good! Charlie was really clever with the seatbelt! I liked the last joke too :) .
pucktofaerie chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
hehe...poor charlie. i'd love to see a oneshot on how Don might arrange for that request...though i don't think megan would be happy. Anywho, congrats on finishing, that's quite a feat...i never manage to finish anything...keep up the great work and hope to see more from you soon.
chaser1 chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Love it.
Queen of Cliffies chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
loved the ending, it made me laugh! Which was a break from the usual being on the edge of my seat.
Rinne chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Very nicely done.
themidnightstar chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
Interesting conclusion. I got so caught up in the suspense surrounding Don’s abduction that I almost forgot about Charlie’s problems. I like the idea that going through this difficult time forced Charlie to reexamine his feelings. Loved the last line!
themidnightstar chapter 11 . 12/6/2005
Very exciting! I don’t know if the agents would let Charlie call the shots like that, but I have to admit it’s a lot of fun reading a story in which Charlie gets to save the day. And my heart was in my throat hoping they’d rescue Don in time!
simanis chapter 12 . 12/6/2005
good story. kept me on the edge. short though. a longer fic from you in future. thanks a bunch.
mouse8 chapter 10 . 12/5/2005
I'll be waiting with baited breath for your update!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »