Reviews for Spinning Bottles
fair01will chapter 7 . 12/28/2014
This story hurts my heart, so brilliant and yet so devastating. I cried so much but had to finish reading this masterpiece
cherryvampire3 chapter 7 . 1/9/2014
I really like the way you write. Some parts made me laugh, but lots like this last chapter in almost the entirety has made me cry. I love stories that can pull the emotions out of the reader like that. I've read both 'Kicking Buckets' and this within the last couple days and I plan on reading more of your works of art.
Mystic maiden chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
You made me cry like a baby. Here I sit just boohooing while I smile.
starlite22 chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
Both stories are amazing beautifully written, emotional and sad, a truly unique view from the usual time travel mruder stories. I do wanted her to have her happy ending with Sirius
Hikaru-Malfoy-Potter-Ivashkov chapter 7 . 10/1/2012
This is a really good story
but i find it incredibly sad I could not stop crying
but thanks so much for writing this it was amazing to read
Professor Raye Starlite chapter 7 . 7/1/2012
Did you have to make it so bittersweet? You had me in freaking tears! But that just shows how well written it is. It's an amazing series of stories I'm glad I could read.
nathaliie chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
aw this is such a lovely story!

xD
dreamcatcherinthemoonlight chapter 7 . 10/30/2011
Great Ending! I really loved it!
1ori ann chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
I really enjoyed both stories. I know Maya/Hermione is the brightest witch in a century, but how did she get her will to appear if she really didn't die? After seeing some of the other reviews, I must know search your other stories to see if the Hermione/Lucius friendship still exists.
Fictional History chapter 7 . 7/30/2011
Awwwwww this story is so touching!
fozzie35 chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
OMG this made me cry I was looking back for Sirius/Hermione stories and up came this and Kicking the bucket. Was not a good day for me to read it I was crying so easy. Well done.
Rushingriver chapter 7 . 7/11/2011
HOLY... I almost cried THREE times! Three count them THREE! I must be emotional today! I never cry! I loved this story! I almost did not finish reading it when I got up this morning thinking that I would not like how it ended. I told myself that I had to finish just so I could uphold my mental vow to review any story that I finished! Well I finished this one and it prequel and I am reviewing. I adore this story and am very sad that it is over, but I love the ending. You managed to make me smile with the end.

Rushingriver
SiriusJess chapter 7 . 4/29/2011
WOW! Really dono't need to say much more than that!
Ichigo Sanero chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
I love it, i don't think i've had a story make me cry so much.

they are good tears.

This story is beautiful, i loved Kicking Buckets, and you did wonderfully on the sequel. A lot of the times i don't like sequels people write.

You did a wonderful job, i love it a lot.

Alexandria Black
ChimericalParoxysm chapter 7 . 3/15/2011
*sniffle* So beautiful. There's absolutely no way I could tell you everything I love about this story, but my favourite part is Lucius' death scene. It's really lovely. I think this is the third time I've read these stories, and I always cry my face off the whole way through.