Reviews for Fruits Basket: Apple
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Love this! Please update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm giggling like mad in my room xD Hatori, that was just awesome xD
Aristania chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was hilarious! You should continue an show what happens with Yuki, Kyo, and Akito after they find out! I just hope that your version of Akito is a bit more ecepting than that of others!
A.Eelif chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
This was so funny! I really hope you continue it. I have been trying to get some motivation to write my own story about this couple. Please write some more because i really wanted them to do it!
CC.V.RG chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
*sigh* it's really quite sad how there arent more fics lime this in the world! xD i absolutely LOVE Aaya/Gure...but there are almost no fics about them. This is perfect! I wish you'd continue! :)
cookie-monster101 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
well,that was brill. You've really captured the personality's of Shigure and Ayame. ;D

Hey! you have way more than five reviews now,so you HAVE to continue this! please.

xo
Sheareen chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Yes you Have to keep going it's so good! It was really cute when you did the whole " you are?... do you?" thing
0oxymoronic0 chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
nya! so kawaii! chibichibichibi! :D:D:D

loved the ending SO much. very IC, well written and FUNNY! :D:D
Tabby-chan chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
the ending made me laugh with what Tori-san said! still have tears in my eyes from laughing! AyaxGure 4ever!

great story!

Tabby-chan
Arwen Strife chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Funny! Please keep going! Kyo-kun was expecting that and so was Yuki I suppose. But Hatori is a little OOC
Morbid Mother chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
LMAO! It's about time Hatori got fed up with something. I loved it. Perfect ending.
Akunen chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Haha! I love it.

“Alright! You two love each other now do something! Kiss, Make out, have sex, whatever! GOD!” the dragon yelled in frustration before slamming the door closed again.

That, be my favourite part. You should continue. Maybe I should nag you too... xD
KakashisGirls chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
*Gasp* You must make more! I can see so much future yaoi in this! Please make more! *Puppy eyes*
Amberhawk chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
LOVE THE ENDING SO SO SO SO MUCH!Exellent job!

Sirius LIVES
Torahamutaro-chan chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Awe! That was so CUTE! I love yaoi(slash) stories. To tell you the truth, I think that gay love is more pure than regular relationship love, ne? Keep up the good work! _