Reviews for Not Long At All
Traveling Muse chapter 36 . 11/16/2013
Oh what a ride! Loved this!
Monki-Neko chapter 36 . 11/6/2013
im sorry that you lost interest in the fandom because this was a lovely little story to read but im glad you finished it at least
StarsGirlX chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Describing someone's smile as retarded is completely out of order.
Kaytori chapter 36 . 9/17/2011
sorry to hear there will be no sequel, but I'm very glad you didn't just forget the fic and leave it it was a good read. Thanks for writing it.
GoblynQueen chapter 13 . 8/27/2011
is it wrong of me to hope the fae find out that she's human?

sarah being 'tasted' would be deliciously interesting.

wicked of me to think so, i know.. but i can't help it XD
writertron chapter 36 . 11/4/2010
O.o

amazing... this is just brilliant... true talent here. i love the way you throw literature references about, using them to enrich and enhance your own wonderful work. :)
EmeraldRomance chapter 36 . 4/4/2010
Was that a jab/homage to the ACH Smith Labyrinth at the end? How even a shabby dog-eared copy was worth a king's ransom? I recently tried to get a copy for myself...but wow!

Loved the story!
EmeraldRomance chapter 27 . 4/4/2010
How stupid is Sarah to serve so many human things to the High King and Queen, particularly with their human pet right there?

Enjoying your writing though...love half-breed Jareth.
kohmaru chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
until your quotation at the top of chapter 1 I didn't even realize there was a book version...thanks for the info!
hellerii chapter 36 . 8/23/2009
Lovely interpretation of Jareth's world and very good story. :)

The decay in the court, human pets, irrational behavior... It all builds and weaves together until the explanation and then it makes perfect sense. Of course lack of belief would influence their power, but blatantly waving that around at first would've spoiled the effect.

As an unrepentantly uncultured scientist I didn't get some of the literary references but enjoyed the poems quoted nonetheless. I don't often like poetry, but the selections you chose were interesting. They made a good plot device instead of just being randomly stuck in the story to make it sound pretty.
lonely 27 chapter 36 . 7/7/2009