Reviews for OneUpmanship
Guest chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Omg u cant leave a chapter hanging like that I cant wait to see wats next keep up the good work.
TheMaskedQuill chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
So, I got emotionally invested in this story before I realised that the last time you updated it was 2008 and now I'm kicking myself for getting so sucked in. But seriously please, you're an awesome writer, it's an awesome story! Please keep going
TheMaskedQuill chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
'The grace of turtles' is a saying that is not used often enough and should definitely be brought into the spotlight
CombinationBox68731 chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
I really enjoyed reading this piece? Can you please write more? Please?
TyrionGreywind chapter 9 . 4/19/2013
Whaaaaat? I'm confused, was Ziva, like, kidnapped by that one dude? Did they have sex? WHERE IS THIS GOING?
FoxyBlues chapter 9 . 1/19/2011
ugh...cliffhanger. i hate this. resolve this story please!
katydidit chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I have been savoring the first chapter all night and love it to death. I am so excited that I have so many more chapters to read tomorrow!
Desert-Rose6 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
Oh, wow, the horror of reading the principal's lines. The way he spoke just shows you how horrible the public school system has gotten.

Desert Rose
Eliana Panthera chapter 9 . 7/4/2009
Yay Zabby! Update soon? Pretty please
foxflyer chapter 9 . 6/4/2009
OMG! HOT HAWT HoT HAWT HOT! *faints*

Vixie: Wow. Lesbian and sexy. Why does it take you so long to update? Such a good story...
choyu chapter 9 . 5/1/2009
hey good story. Tony makes me laugh. I like that the characters act like themselves...Tony just makes me laugh.
Special Agent Stace chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
I loved Abby and Ziva looking after each other! Especially in the beginning (I'm a sucker for fragility, esp. Abby's). Anyways, it was so good. Will there be more?
luwee chapter 9 . 2/27/2009
I like this alot .. :)
J chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
So, I usually find re-reading a story helps when you are stuck for ideas, especially when one has been on-going for a long time. (2005? Creeping Jesus...) Of course that doesn't help much when you are stuck for time. What I really want, though, is a new chapter. This is the best written story for this pairing I have found, and the fact that it just ends with Abby waking up alone is killing me. That there is a plot lurking behind the relationship makes it even more compelling.
Silvara rivana chapter 9 . 1/25/2009
ah. I want to know what hapens next! why is abby alone! wiggles. I really hope these two make it since I love abby ziva as a pair. hope you get to update soon.