Reviews for Truth's Can't Be Seen
Cosmic Empress chapter 18 . 3/20
Time for an update!
Lucyole chapter 19 . 11/21/2014
love it your story is amazing usagi is jsut great and cool the sohmas
just rock and to be honest i cant decide which one would be the best guy for her they are all
awesome and cool but i would vote for Hatori and second for shigure .
├╝please please pleeeeeaaaaaseeee write again on it that would be really great
of you. *lots of cookies for you*
Usagi Kou23 chapter 19 . 4/15/2011
You should bring the three lights an and saved seyia would do anythang for her and so yeaah you get more review trust me o.o finshed the story.
Usagi Kou23 chapter 17 . 4/15/2011
i know there a few more chapter but i was wondering if you could finshed this hey what would be really good about this story if seyia comes out of nowere and save her :) now that would be cute if that happend..
Princesakarlita411 chapter 6 . 10/16/2010
does usagi remeber her senshi?
Princesakarlita411 chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
so cute
Fallen Outcast chapter 19 . 9/9/2010
I hope you update the story because you are great write it be shame that story not have other chapter to read. So please please please please keep write for story.
yorushihe chapter 19 . 10/6/2009
I loved your fic! pretty interesting and amusing! :D (please ignore the amount of "!s") Some mistakes here and there, but most of it on concordancy, dun care, it's unnociable almost. Besides from it, the plot is really good! And your characters development is pretty great too! :D

though I'm curious as to when Luna and Artemis will respond back to Kyo, poor Kyo is trying to talk with the cats .-. And YEY to Kitty justice!

OH OH OH! I think Ayame would be perfect for Usagi x) (Going through all the possibilities) and it would be an original! yes yes! I went trhough all the pros and cons of each pairings and came to dazzling conclusion, Ayame and Usagi u.u

And there's even the contradiction! A snake and a rabbit? who thought of it? o/

And their hair too! a gold one and a silver one. ;)

Hatori is too old for her, Shiguri is way pervert than Ayame, Kyo already have Tohru and Kagura, and Yuki is out of question (love yaoi-ish Yu-kyo...). though, I've been dweling on Ritsu too x) He seem cute!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 8 . 7/21/2009
i vote for kyo

will u be updating this fic?

the scouts r dead ?

please update soob
Alycee Lanet chapter 19 . 3/28/2009

did I say please?

Princesakarlita411 chapter 7 . 1/17/2009
so who was the person with the black eyes watching them with a protective smile?

great fic will u be continuing it?
NightmareSyndrom chapter 19 . 9/14/2008
I honesly want to see Usagi end up with Ayame
Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 9/7/2008
O i want KYO and Usagi together

really like this fic can't wait to read more

do they find out about the senshi or about mamoru?

were r they btw?

please please update soon
MoonBunny777 chapter 19 . 8/27/2008
I love this story! I was so excited to see that you finally updated it! My 21st birthday was the 25th so its been really hard to find the time to give you a proper review! You have done such a wonderful job with this story! I love all of your stories but i have to say this one is my favorite! I cant wait to see what you have planned in this story! So updated ASAP hehe! Great job! Your biggest fan, Me hehe!
Serenity Usagi Tenou chapter 19 . 8/24/2008
I love how well you captured Ayame's character. which must not be an easy thing to do seeing how out there Ayame is. Awesome chapter! Though it's been so long, I think I'll go back and reread all the chapters again. Thanks for the update! Hope to hear more for you soon, later!