Reviews for Always There
Your weird
Mantinas chapter 3 . 9/22/2011
This was good.
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 3 . 1/31/2008
love it!~ never enough of sonic/chris [
jade chapter 3 . 3/1/2007
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what happens next. Sequal? Sonic's Point of veiw?

banana.andthena - 2.0 chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
Robotnik x Chris? EW XD! I can't believe he was about to enjoy a certain moment *pukes*. Anyways, I appreciate how you do such a nice, somewhat insight, about Chris. It's really hard to find good Chris stories. Most of them are Anty-Chris. O_o I for one, don't see anything wrong with Chris. He's a sweet boy who just idolizes Sonic, don't you think so?

Ehehe, anyways... Do you know where I can find or download Sonic X, the unedited version? It would be great if you could, thanks.

Other than that, TSUZUKU! I don't mean on this story...just make more Sonic x Chris stories! BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!
Jade chapter 3 . 9/22/2006
Please keep on writing. I really want to know what will happen next.

Abandonded and Left chapter 3 . 12/6/2005
Oh how cute! I love this pairing, a little too much proably, but love nevertheless. Its right up there with Knuxadow, write another one, you must, you must!
Swift178 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
I loved this, so I added it to 'Romantic Interlude'. Well written, emotional, and even though I'm not really a Sonic/Chris fan I loved it.
Lor chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Eh... I have been scarred. o.o''
Chaotix Extremist chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
o, cool!
dead deleted closed chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Sweet furry Jesus! And I thought this strange phenomenon had been contained in Japan. I was wrong, of course… Where’s your God now, eh? XD Inside joke… This pairing is, however, completely understandable. I noticed it right off the bat. It’s obvious, if you ask me…

Fairly well written and enjoyable to read, even though I don’t support this pairing.

~Stop killing me in your head!~

Espionata chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
Yes I wanted more of these. Eggman/Chris never heard of that one scarery thought.