Reviews for Playing With Fire
azab chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i loved it
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I enjoy this. Make Ozuma x Kai if u can.
Lady Amiere chapter 1 . 4/18/2007

Only one word for it.
Golden.Couture chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This was very cute, and KaixOzuma may be a next fave for me! I dont know if you'll continue, but if you do, I'll be looking out!
Sam chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
you know, i'd actually like a sequel to this... a chapter story wiuld be interesting to see the relationship...and since Ozuma is so obsessed, wouls Kai be uke?

just a thought, but I really did love this oneshot. especially the end...
Iluvbeyblade chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
Woohoo! A Kai/Ozuma pairing! At LAST! Well done!
Huredhiel chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
um was this a one shot? cause if it wasent can you please write more chaps.? i mean this is my first time ever reading a kai and ozuma fanfic so may you please write more? thank you and have a happy news year!
TorinxTalonheart chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Well..This will certainly be an interesting story..should you choose to continue it. I have never heard of a Kai Ozuma pairing..The ways of revolution are most certainly changing. Good so it up.
taste of fire chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This is the first fic I have ever read with this pairing. It gives me something to think about now I wonder how Kai would react to this? *dances*
MasterFranny chapter 1 . 11/29/2005

Breath in,breath out...

OzumaKai rulez! This is not a one shot right? You ARE going to continueit wsith longer chapter right?

if you arenot, you shouldreconsider *show up Ginat Fork*

please? That was cute super cute! I love thecouple!

Someone's Charm chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
A short POV that has a slight touch of poetry for Ozuma's part. I wish you'd continue because this is one rareship that pulls me in just like Ozuma to Kai.

Well written. No complaints. Wow. That hasn't happened in a long while...

Will you be writing anymore rareships (rare couples)?

Ciao For Now Everyone!
Troublesome Aries chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
awsome _

Troly chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
How 'bout you go for quantity? I think you could do it. I love the pairing your thinking of so go dude! Go!