Reviews for Antithesis
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
great job!
HowAreYou chapter 3 . 2/10/2007
lol. love the story so far! going really well.
kimchase chapter 3 . 9/30/2006
I haven't been able to find any decent Fred/Hermione pairing for a while but this story is so good! OMG please please please update! It's definitely going in my favorites list!
OtherwiseKnownAsOli chapter 3 . 6/6/2006
love it!

update soon!

Dizi 85 chapter 3 . 5/27/2006
oh, please update, i love these type of stories, pleae update please update please update please update please update please updateplease updateplease update please update
EyeOfDlareme chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
Very charming so far. I hope you get a chance to upate soon.
coors1977 chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
I hope you're still in the process of revising chapter 4; I was really disheartened when I noticed there was one at some point in time but you'd taken it down. There are so few well-written Fr/Hr fics out there that it would be a pity not to get more of this one.
ProwlingKitKat chapter 3 . 3/22/2006
I don't get it. If Fred and Hermione are friends then why can't he just say something like, "Hey, I need a adate for Oliver and Katie's wedding. Would you care to go with me? Just as friends, of course." I mean, is that so hard? Anyways, your story is good and I'm looking forward to an update. So update soon!
01deleted chapter 4 . 3/11/2006
You deserve at least...600 or more reviews for this story so far.

Its long, well written, and the plots great. Hermione is a complete love sick person who randomly falls in love with Fred in a mere 1 second of the story.

It's really really good. I hope you update soon!
Darkdisaster16-2 chapter 4 . 3/1/2006
i want one. lol. love the story
Aussie Rose chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Hiya! This is a great story. I love the relationship Hermione has with Crookshanks. I have a loveable and demanding feline at home & sounds very similar to Crookshanks. Where on earth did you get the idea for that bracelet? It's brilliant! Is the Romanian Longhorn an actual "kind" of dragon, or one you made up? Keep it up and update soon! C-ya!
Purinsesu Mu-n chapter 4 . 2/13/2006
That was a good story, keep the good job.
nehimasgift chapter 4 . 1/10/2006
How could anyone not pin her for Gryffindor with a head of hair like hers? It had lion written all over it.

hehe, hard to really imagine hermione's hair anything but the bushy mane.

yay! another chapter and it was cute. i like the part where fred starts giving her a small lecture on dragons. i can actually imagine that when charlie comes home and talks about it nonstop too. lol. good job and i hope that there's more to come! :)
Tara-Yo chapter 4 . 1/10/2006