Reviews for The Essence of Marriage
15bookworm chapter 14 . 10/17/2014
my goodness! this story is so great! it's very mature not like sappy stories and such. oh well, you get my double thumbs up!
oresama will gekokujou you chapter 14 . 11/18/2013
Omg! Brilliant. A little ooc on some part but still brilliant! I didn't regret reading it, even though I have been trying my best to ignore the story, until I finally decided to read it which happens to be now. And I am happy that it is completed! I hope to get to read mpre of your seshkik stories. Stay cook and write more!
fairytwin chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
i love this story sooo much XD it's amazing
fairytwin chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
amazing story
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
I wish to see more works on you :) i luv your works and i hope you'd still love this pairing! 3 I really love this story! Well i'm still a little pissed with Sessho, but kikyo forgave him and for me? Feh, okay i forgive him! (No one asked for my forgiveness! Im only a reader you know!) Hahah! Luv you!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
:') So touching :D I luv this!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Okay im mad at sesshomaru right now! HOW COULD HE!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 11 . 3/30/2012
D: WHAT! THEY LOST A BABY! You really made me cry!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 7 . 3/30/2012
They are detiny together! XD
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
They were sweet! I luv them both! :D

Sesshomaru X Kikyo!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 3 . 3/30/2012
I LUV YOUU! I LUV YOUR STORIES! This is sooo addicting!
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
:'( I got the feeling that this is a sad story ...:(
psychotic-cat17 chapter 14 . 4/8/2011
I was recently schooled in Inuyasha by one of my friends who loves anime, as I myself am not a super fan of the genre. Oh yes, I also looked up pictures of the characters online, just to make it easier to visualize. I must say that this story was very enjoyable and easy to follow even for someone like me who does not have much background knowledge on the anime this is based off of.

So I must say that Sesshomaru was an okay boyfriend, but a terrible husband. One should never forget their anniversary date; ever. You also have a talent for integrating subjects into your stories that I am personally touchy about. Miscarriages: never something I would ever wish upon anyone; so terribly heartbreaking. Infidelity: not something I can yet ever forgive; though I am at least beginning to understand the dynamics of why some people can forgive such indiscretions.

You continue to write heart-felt and emotional pieces with believable character actions. So, as always, thank you for writing, as I will continue to read.

Whatliestherein chapter 5 . 12/22/2010
I love it so far. You are so awesome with your witty humor. It's really really really good. I can't wait to finish this story.
wittyying chapter 11 . 11/6/2009
Depression sucks. I'm surprised that the doctor didn't give them references to counseling. Or, maybe the doctor did, but the couple was just too much in shock to really listen.