Reviews for Kewley's Wrath
Guest chapter 6 . 11/16/2012
An original continuation for the story, if they'd revived Prey with this, I would be hooked.
HowlynMad chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This was such a fascinating premise for a show. I think, had they tightened up the writing, it might have lasted longer. I'm glad there are still fans that can offer their own take. This is a well conceived story. I'm enjoying it thoroughly.
Prey11 chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
This was a fantastic read! I hope you write more stories.
Prey11 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Just finished chapter 1. This story has got me hooked! I like the way the author has written the story from various perspectives. The one thing I would recommend would be some sort of clear line breaker when the story changes narrators. I'm excited to read more.
Sabrina1574 chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
I just finished reading Kewley's Wrath, and I must say it was an excellent read! I was so disappointed that the Prey series ended without giving any answers to all the questions fans were asking. I love that you explained all the hows and whys and brought the story to a satisfactory conclusion. The best part is that Sloane and Tom were reunited and in love. Thanks for finishing a story that I've wondered about for many years. I loved it!
A. Nonymous chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved the suspense and mythology of this story. Very well done. Hoping there will be a sequel.