Reviews for The Effects Of Chocolate: Syoaran's Wild Side
Digidestined Dude 15 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I love the ending!
"N-NANIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!?"
HILARIOUS!
BTW, what do "hoe" and "Iie" mean?
Yugure-Unmei chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG! THAT WAS FREAKIN HILARIOUS! :DDD XDD Syaoran-kun gets like me when I eat too much chocolate! xDD So. Kawaii. Too. Much. Kawaiiness.
crazyliltess 2 tired 2 log in chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
lol
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
rofl endlessly. That was hilarious! Love it!
x-Melodyz-x chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
WOW thatz a real eye opener syaoran hyper? buh it was FUNNY!
psychedelia chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
... plainly 2 say... 9GAZILLION -times- LOLZ!
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Oh, has to be the worst damage chocolate has than crush some poor soul in a fic...in...Princess Tutu,if I'm not wrong.A pretty long time Fakir was at some Christmas party and someone dropped a chocolate bunny on him from the staircase landing directly above 't sound so bad,right?Well,the bunny weighed 40 it was the size of a small there ya chocolate on head as a Christmas so bad,ne?

_
Scarlet Ookami chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
I just loved this story! It was so darn cute! Write more! :)
SquirrelPie chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh my gosh. (bows down before you're greatness) you rule!
mythril dust chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
That was plain hilarious! I could barely (or couldn't at all) contain my laughs. Picturing a hyper Syaoran dragging the usually close-to-hyper sakura is a priceless mental image. Not to mention the kiss. I can imagine his out-of-scale blush.

This was definitely one of the most funny S&S stories I've read.
Blondie chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
KAWAI! That was so unbeleivably cute!

Please write what happens after that, or something! Don't get me wrong, it was hilarious as it was. But I really want to find out how Syaoran later reacts to the tape, and whether he kisses her again! YAY!
Serser chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
SO KAWAII DO OMOSHILO-E!
Ohohen chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
OMG! i luv your story! It's the story i like most! it's so funny! i gave the story to my friends to read...THEY CRACKED UP! i'm tellin' ya! dis story da bomb! i really liked it! but i think you should of continued what happened after syaoran freaked out after he saw what he did to sakura after the amusement park...but it's still a good story...i even gave it to the friends i hated...glares
Ohohen chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST CARDCAPTOR SAKURA FICTION I HAVE EVER HEARD! AND THE ROLLER COASTER? LOL! WAY TOO FAR! AND THE WAY SYAORAN ENDED THE DAY WITH A KISS? OMG! SO ROMANTIC! TOO BAD HE DOESN'T REMEBER IT! AND THE WAY HE APOLOGIZES THE NEXT DAY SO BADLY? WAY TOO FUNNY! too bad you didn't include how it ended after syaoran said nani. i would of loved it even more then i do now!
Sakura Hanamoto chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
funny! I like the idea of Syaoran on a major sugar rush.