Reviews for The Vampiress and Veelan
TraduccionesNortia chapter 39 . 9/20
Mmm there are 3 new chapters since I last checked, and I hope that by next month there is 4 (a girl can hope?) because I am planning on spending my extended holidays rereading all this with hot chocolate in my sofa. So until next month beautiul fic you are going to my saved links
Reread this from the beginning. I Love it cant wait for more updates! Im curious to know what's happened to Leo. Do Ginerva and her friends get more creatures to side with them? What about Ollivander, will he remain safe? What is Virginia & Voldemort after, is it Ollivander? Thanks for continuing to update!
AdriannaZaria chapter 39 . 9/5
Goodness. Having children makes it so hard to catch up lol. As per usual, great work. Sad you didn't add in the conversation with the mermaids. That would of been interesting. It has been fun reading and seeing your writing grow. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 39 . 8/29
Damn son! That's insane! I love the chapter though! I'm soooo excited that you updated, and I would've read it sooner (i.e. as soon as I saw that you updated...), but I was busy with work and sleep and food...no time for myself...at all...so I usually read during my first job *shrugs* Anyway, I'm glad that the mer-people have agreed (with the conditions of course) to fight along side Gin and Draco! :D

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
wolf girl123098 chapter 39 . 8/27
I'm so happy with the new chapter. Your writing is amazing. The progression of the story is engrossing and just keeps me at the edge. You are able to make me cry, laugh, and feel joy simply by writing such and amazing story. I love the Vampiress and Verlander, I have read it through 3 times already. Moreover, I love all your other stories as well. Keep up the good work and this was simply a great surprise right before I start college. Thanks
Okclacelover04 chapter 38 . 6/4
Nooooooo... update it PLEASE I'm begging you
ladytigerlili24 chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
WOW! Amazing, really really amazing. I don't even know what else I can say besides that. Oh! I can't wait to read more.
chic-on-speed chapter 38 . 11/4/2016
Please, please, please update! Love this story and really want to know how it ends!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Wow this story is so good! I barely want to stop reading in order to write a review :)
I rarely never will get myself invested in stories that aren't complete, but your summary was so intriguing that I couldn't help but start reading, and now that I have I am addicted. Your plot is so original and there aren't any long periods without drama or periods that are too intense to keep up with, it is just the perfect balance.
So excited to read on! :)
C chapter 38 . 1/27/2016
I really liked that small bubble of sentiment when Draco greets Ginevra a happy birthday after she unwraps his gift, albeit hurriedly. I love that it happened at the brink of battle.

Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
roni2010 chapter 38 . 12/29/2015
love it! the war is about to be on!
Beauty Eclipsed chapter 38 . 12/28/2015
Great chapter!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 38 . 12/17/2015
Holy fishsticks! Can't believe it's officially war now! My all time fave line from this chapter that made me laugh was all, "The island isn't an island at all. It's a giant turtle." I just burst out laughing. Oh Luna you're so funny!

Anyway, I love the chapter and can't wait for the next one! :D

Update please! :D :)

Julie :)
hatebelow chapter 38 . 12/15/2015
Eek! The war is finally here! I'm so excited for the next chapter. I'm always thrilled to see an update from you. I had this long intense review planned and all I really had was "yay"! Great chapter and I look forward to the next one.
wolf girl123098 chapter 38 . 12/15/2015
Amazing, amazing Update! I've re read all your stories multiple times and I was so happy to check my email and find that you updated this story! Thanks so much and I can't wait for what happens next! Great job!
1,032 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »