Reviews for The Vampiress and Veelan
dgriancnoy chapter 39 . 4/2
I began reading this many years ago and found it again recently. I have always enjoyed it and I enjoy it all the more as you've grown into your writing and we've both matured. Thank you so much for sharing with us!
SMH chapter 1 . 2/6
I’m done, please revisit this story. It needs a complete overhaul. I also assume that you have your comments set to approval only, which is why there are only good comments praising this story. I know this is an amateur website, but you need to beta or something and rething a lot of the unnecessary info you are giving to the readers. It makes the story drag on, I know that it’s hard to critique your own work because people usually have biases towards themselves, but I will recommend a story to you. Your style of writing reminds me of the Fanfiction “My Immortal” it is a story about Draco and an OC, yes your spelling is better, and no the facts aren’t the same, but your style of writing is. That is why I recommend that you get a Beta, this story has so much potential, but you give too much unnecessary info, you drone on and on, and you’ve made Ginny and Vampiresses in general somewhat of a bunch of mary sues in the first chapter alone. Please revisit this story. I’m not trying to flame you, I honestly think this is a good concept, but you lack proper execution.
SMH chapter 1 . 2/6
Okay, I feel like at this point 95 percent of this chapter is unnecessary information, and random things you are throwing at the story in hopes that we’ll like it. Why is the chapter so long? The information given does not warrant this long chapter.
SMH chapter 1 . 2/6
I’m just going to pretend that I didn’t see Ginnys father ask her how much she knows about the Weasley family history...why did you even include that? It goes without saying that if they never told her that as her parents, of course she wouldn’t know. They are the ones who provide the info on family, and history on both their families, so they should know what she knows. It’s silly that they would ask her...they should ask her how much she knows about Vampiresses...that’s a better question. I had to stop to say this...hopefully this was the one odd moment.
Guest chapter 39 . 12/12/2017
I loooove this story
Nortia2 chapter 39 . 9/20/2017
Mmm there are 3 new chapters since I last checked, and I hope that by next month there is 4 (a girl can hope?) because I am planning on spending my extended holidays rereading all this with hot chocolate in my sofa. So until next month beautiul fic you are going to my saved links
Guest chapter 39 . 9/15/2017
Reread this from the beginning. I Love it cant wait for more updates! Im curious to know what's happened to Leo. Do Ginerva and her friends get more creatures to side with them? What about Ollivander, will he remain safe? What is Virginia & Voldemort after, is it Ollivander? Thanks for continuing to update!
AdriannaZaria chapter 39 . 9/5/2017
Goodness. Having children makes it so hard to catch up lol. As per usual, great work. Sad you didn't add in the conversation with the mermaids. That would of been interesting. It has been fun reading and seeing your writing grow. Can't wait for the next chapter.
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 39 . 8/29/2017
Damn son! That's insane! I love the chapter though! I'm soooo excited that you updated, and I would've read it sooner (i.e. as soon as I saw that you updated...), but I was busy with work and sleep and food...no time for myself...at all...so I usually read during my first job *shrugs* Anyway, I'm glad that the mer-people have agreed (with the conditions of course) to fight along side Gin and Draco! :D

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
wolf girl123098 chapter 39 . 8/27/2017
I'm so happy with the new chapter. Your writing is amazing. The progression of the story is engrossing and just keeps me at the edge. You are able to make me cry, laugh, and feel joy simply by writing such and amazing story. I love the Vampiress and Verlander, I have read it through 3 times already. Moreover, I love all your other stories as well. Keep up the good work and this was simply a great surprise right before I start college. Thanks
Okclacelover04 chapter 38 . 6/4/2017
Nooooooo... update it PLEASE I'm begging you
ladytigerlili24 chapter 38 . 12/1/2016
WOW! Amazing, really really amazing. I don't even know what else I can say besides that. Oh! I can't wait to read more.
chic-on-speed chapter 38 . 11/4/2016
Please, please, please update! Love this story and really want to know how it ends!
Bookshelflover394 chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
Wow this story is so good! I barely want to stop reading in order to write a review :)
I rarely never will get myself invested in stories that aren't complete, but your summary was so intriguing that I couldn't help but start reading, and now that I have I am addicted. Your plot is so original and there aren't any long periods without drama or periods that are too intense to keep up with, it is just the perfect balance.
So excited to read on! :)
C chapter 38 . 1/27/2016
I really liked that small bubble of sentiment when Draco greets Ginevra a happy birthday after she unwraps his gift, albeit hurriedly. I love that it happened at the brink of battle.

Can't wait for your next chapter! :)
1,037 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »