Reviews for ThE jOkEr AnD tHe QuEEn II
PetiteDiable chapter 3 . 5/10/2007
Love it! One of my fav's please update soon :D x
Coletterby chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
hey

i've spent the entire of today getting caught up on the whole story and i have to say i'm glad i did.

this story, the last story and their author clearly rock!

update soon

coletterby xx
LeCorbeauSombre chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
lOVE THE CLIFFHANGER. IT REMINDS ME OF A EPISODE AND AT THE END OF IT THE PHONE GOES DEAD SORT OF THING. I JUST LOVED THE ENDING BIT! LOGAN NEEDS TO LEARN THAT JUBILEE IS THE ONE FOR HIM. I DON'T MIND ROGAN I THINK THATS THE BEST MATCH GOING (APART FROM ROMY OF COURSE). BUT I THINK IN THIS STORY LOGAN AND JUBILEE MAKE MORE SENSE. IN THE FIRST STORY IT WAS JUST LOGAN BEING SCARED OF HURTING HER, BUT NOW WE HAVE ORORO IN THE WAY. I LOVE THAT. LIKE I SAID A VERY ORIGINAL STROY AND I THINK YOU HAVE MADE A REALLY GOOD START TO THIS. PLEASE UPDATE AND HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY 2. UPDATE!
Gratitude chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Once again fantastic very intresting and intense. I love it and i hope you update. Also have a great time on holiday. Where are you going? the story was great, i hope Rogue's okay. What's Hannah doing to poor Rogue, or was that Monique at the end? Update!
Marshmellow chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Yey! Luv Logan and jubs they are such a cute couple i just wanna squeeze em and love um. if i had barbie dools id definaly demand they made a logan and jubilee so i could play with them.
Huge Romy Fan chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Wow intense. Like the logan. Like how the triangle is goin. Icanny stay for long but please update i love this stroy!
IAMNOT chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Poor Kitty i feel sorry for her, having a boyfriend for a jerk. BUT I HOPE VAT PIOTR WILL ELP ER. great chapter. more romy ye? updae
The WolvGambit chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Interesting. I must say that I enjoyed the first story and I'm looking forward to this one.
PLEASE INSERT GURTA chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
LUV IT PLZ UPDATE!
marshmellow chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Hiya really gd fic like it lot more romy and no rogan rogan is lame but like triangle. Jubilee rocks and remy.
Huge Romy Fan chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Hey its good i just want jubilee and logan to get together. luv the romy more plz!
Gratitude chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Fantastic. More romy tho plz. UpdateX
LeCorbeauSombre chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Great chapter. I love how you keep the readers occupied. Ure so good at that. And it's not just Rogue, it's everyone too. This is an original stroy and i love tht. I hate the new ones where rogue is evil and all that. This is fantastic UPDATE!
somin special chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
this is somin special (comes with the name lol) UPDATE I CANT WAIT TO SEE WOT HAPPENS TO ROGUE!
IAMNOT chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
Great chapter. Hannah is starin 2 scr mi tho ha ha. Update!