Reviews for Alone
Hello Anyone There chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
Aw cute little Legolas and Thranduil. I wonder what his friend thought when he couldnt find him? Or was he still looking? I will now continue with your stories.

Keep writing!
Houtori chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Aw... that was highly touching...
Phiso chapter 2 . 6/9/2006
This is adorable. I'm still reeling that your first language is German, not English (right?) It's so true to six year olds, because I too have gotten lost while playing hide and seek and ended up crying until an adult found me. This story reminded me of that childhood moment. Very good. _
Lestat-Vampire chapter 2 . 12/13/2005
*shudders* I hate spiders.. was attacked by one, the creature "met" my shoe_ anyway great story. I loved it.
fearlesschildofGod chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Aw! Poor Legolas...bet the elf that found him needed a dry garment afterwards,eh?

Anyway, Keep up the good work!
Elflingimp chapter 2 . 12/1/2005
Well that was a cute little story, rather scary. Im glad Little Legolas is okay.
invisigoth3 chapter 2 . 11/30/2005
scary story, a good story, I do not usually read ones when they are kids but every now and then when one peaks my interest I do
Shadow of dusk chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
no no no no no is wasn't just good it was brilliant, more more more more oh i want it now, i feel so childish, yet i am nearly 15 lol well i want to know what happens to legolas, so you better update, oh i can't be bothered to do a long review today so i will leave it at that bye x update soon xx
sehellys chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
*uuwhahh*

another booh-story..

why do i get the feeling

that this is going to be creepy..

:oP
Keji chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It's great to see this story here. I gladly voted for this cute/scary story...Mwahahaha so I already know the ending...
wolenczak2004 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow ! great chapter, i really hope that you are not going to let us wait to long.

take care

wolenczak2004
childofGod chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
Wow! This is really good! I can't wait to hear what happens to little Legolas. Poor little guy.

Please update soon! Meanwhile I will go see what other stories you have done :)
Elflingimp chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
It was good ,cant wait to see what happens next Poor little Leggy.