Reviews for Innocent
Dude man chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
Penghost chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
A very powerful picture you made!

That kind of spirit transported to a lengthy novel would make an overwhelming work, I'm sure!

iv chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
Enchanted4life chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Very nice!

I do love that song...
ladyBlue Wolf chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
- sweet

Rae Valerious chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
ah! you should have told me the acoustic version in the first author note! its a mood ruiner the regular is. BUT! its ok, it did not take away from the story. i liked it very much so! it was awesome.
Kyree24 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was a great fic!
x0xWritERx0x chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
lnk chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Pretty and adorable... how sweetly saddening... ah... :)
Miss Myrtle360 chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Aw, that's sweet... -sniffs back tears-

Well, seeingas this is a one shot, I guess I don't have to plead with you to update. -Sighs-

Talk to you later, then.

Hugs and fuzzles

coolcat chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
wow!i know this is gonna be a great !
Jash89 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
that's really awesome...makes me want to listen to the song a lot...write another one like this. it would be really awesome for the people like me who live vicariously through fanfiction and me.
in.the.palm.of.your.hand chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Wow ... just WOW! I love it! It's soo0oo0oo sweet! I really can't expess all the feelings I feel inside now, so I won't ; ) I also can't express how lovely the story is .. I won't .. but you know, don't you?

One thing though; since I always pictured Harry longer than Hermione .. I had a bit of a though time when you said that he hugged her with his head on her shoulder .. erm .. : P

Biology, here I come!

Love always

Michelle Moonshine chapter 1 . 11/29/2005
hey there! i love this fic! short but sweet! yeah, kinda depressing, but good either way... and it didnt make me cry for hours lol cuz it ended happier :-D lol

But seriously, i love it! I love every single one of your story... I think i read anything of yours that had harry/hermione... and i love it all! please write more, and plleeaasse write a sequel to the last 1, i think i'll die if u dont lol... i'll be depressed for the rest of my life *1/2 serious* lol please write more harry/hermione!
ac5000 chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
o...that was so awesome and sad...tear tear sniffle the song too :D